You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 03:23:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Dominant Master for one on one  (Read 753 times)

Offline AriabellaTopic starter

Seeking Dominant Master for one on one
« on: April 01, 2006, 07:33:09 PM »
A shady psychiatrist has hypnotised his patient and discovered her deep dark desires of bondage and being kept helpless. He goes to someone he knows who either a. wants revenge against her family and kidnaps her or b. runs a slave ring. He kidnaps her, keeps her helpless (tied, gagged, chained, whatever) with no intentions of ever releasing her...because either, under scenario a. he falls in love with her and her submissiveness or b. he sells her off after he's tired of her. Non-consensual sex all right since she'll be bound and won't be able to stop him. In the process, he taps in to her sexual awakening.

See ons/offs for what I like and don't like. Anything not listed, I'll let you know if I don't like it. After all, if I haven't tried playing it, I won't know.

PM me if interested.

Offline AriabellaTopic starter

Re: Seeking Dominant Master for one on one
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 10:29:57 PM »
Or instead of the psychiatrist thing, he could be an escaped prisoner  who may or may not be guilty of some horrible crime and he takes her hostage.