Kaxhra's story cravings! =P

Started by Kaxhra, September 01, 2009, 05:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaxhra

I'm looking for a couple of people to help provide life and love to some story Ideas I've come up with!

If you're interested in a story, you can PM me, or you can catch me on AIM at any time!

Story Idea #1taken by Songless Siren
A lonely young man has never been able to get a girl, and his constant desires are stabbing at his mind and body.  What he doesn't know is that someone actually has a desire for him, and waits at the opportune moment to make her move.... in his dreams.

1.  Human Succubus pairing (Wanting a female dom type to play this role)
2.  The setting is in modern times.
3.  I'm not sure what kinks I want to act out with this one, but if you'd like to help flesh this story out with me, you're more than welcomed to! =D

Story Idea #2 - Taken by Aeval

A knight in training enters a tournament for a prize offered by the king.  He encounters a masked fighter during the tournament, and after seeing this fighter's skill, becomes completely interested.  What he doesn't know is that the masked fighter is in fact, a beautiful woman...

1.  Looking for a female who can write out and go along with a fight scene.
2.  Setting is in Medieval times (If you couldn't figure that out. >.>)

I'm looking for a story to be fleshed out, rather than just the straight on lust and sex.  I would much prefer someone who can also get detailed in their writing, but not too detailed (leave some things to the imagination).

Good spelling and grammar are always welcome! =D

PM me or IM me if you're interested!

STORIES ARE CURRENTLY TAKEN!  IF I HAVE ANY OTHERS, I WILL POST THEM HERE!

Kaxhra

Story 2 taken by Aeval.  Story 1 is still open!

Kaxhra

Both stories currently taken.  Not currently accepting new stories at this time.  I'll post new stories when I can.