You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 03:59:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kaxhra's story cravings! =P  (Read 395 times)

Offline KaxhraTopic starter

Kaxhra's story cravings! =P
« on: September 01, 2009, 05:34:54 AM »
I'm looking for a couple of people to help provide life and love to some story Ideas I've come up with!

If you're interested in a story, you can PM me, or you can catch me on AIM at any time!

Story Idea #1taken by Songless Siren
A lonely young man has never been able to get a girl, and his constant desires are stabbing at his mind and body.  What he doesn't know is that someone actually has a desire for him, and waits at the opportune moment to make her move.... in his dreams.

1.  Human Succubus pairing (Wanting a female dom type to play this role)
2.  The setting is in modern times.
3.  I'm not sure what kinks I want to act out with this one, but if you'd like to help flesh this story out with me, you're more than welcomed to! =D

Story Idea #2 - Taken by Aeval

A knight in training enters a tournament for a prize offered by the king.  He encounters a masked fighter during the tournament, and after seeing this fighter's skill, becomes completely interested.  What he doesn't know is that the masked fighter is in fact, a beautiful woman...

1.  Looking for a female who can write out and go along with a fight scene.
2.  Setting is in Medieval times (If you couldn't figure that out. >.>)

I'm looking for a story to be fleshed out, rather than just the straight on lust and sex.  I would much prefer someone who can also get detailed in their writing, but not too detailed (leave some things to the imagination).

Good spelling and grammar are always welcome! =D

PM me or IM me if you're interested!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 08:49:46 PM by Kaxhra »

Re: Kaxhra's story cravings! =P
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 02:32:30 PM »
Story 2 taken by Aeval.  Story 1 is still open!

Re: Kaxhra's story cravings! =P
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 08:50:22 PM »
Both stories currently taken.  Not currently accepting new stories at this time.  I'll post new stories when I can.