News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Samurai Jack- M/F- UN

Started by Jag, August 29, 2009, 04:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

*hides from Tripp*

Anyways....

Hello darlings! It's me again! No, I have not given up my search for LXG Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde games...but I currently have a secondary craving.

I want someone to be my Samurai. More specifically, Samurai Jack. If you're not familiar with the show...become familiar with it. It's awesome in my opinion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Jack

Sadly, the show never came to a true end (which will be resolved dammit!! 2011 people!), but I want a game in that universe with an OC female interacting with the Samurai from another time.

I have no real plot worked out, but it would involve one of the many, many techo-gothic (or cyber gothic) dressed women that run around in Aku's future world. Maybe she works for Aku, was a prisoner that has no where else to go and so follows Jack around, or even a girl that was kidnapped from the Scots and wishes for Jack to help her find home. She could also be a 'Jack Fan' that's heard about him from others that he's helped and such and seeks him out on her own to see if he's really all that she's heard of.

Normally I will budge of the idea of playing the cannon character, but this time I won't. I will not play as Jack. I don't feel confident that I could portray him in the least bit. Sorry. If you want to be the girl, then I suggest you hit the back button on your browser.

Some ideas for the girl:

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

Small update:

Added 2 more possible reference photos for the girl.
Added another possible option for the girl being there.

Mr Self Destruct

Samurai Jack rules!  I watched that cartoon all the time.  Gendy Tartokovski is a genius for this show. :)

I'll play Jack if you'd like, and I do like the idea of her being a cyber-goth under the corrupting influence of Aku.  It'd add a nice twist, and I would love the chance of doing some samurai fight scenes in the story.  Clothes being shredded, the warriors scoring minor hits, their blood pumping as they battle...sounds like fun. :D

Rockin

D:

why does everyone hit my sex button AFTER I currently have a game with them!? *cries in a corner*

Jag

Quote from: Rockin on August 30, 2009, 02:21:36 AM
D:

why does everyone hit my sex button AFTER I currently have a game with them!? *cries in a corner*

*gasp*

You mean I don't hit it with our current game?!

*chuckles*

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Jag

Lies, I tell you! Lies!

*hides*

Jag

Dark, I PMed you some information. I PMed you too, Rockin.

Rockin

Quote from: Michi No Sora on August 30, 2009, 04:02:45 AM
*gasp*

You mean I don't hit it with our current game?!

*chuckles*

You DO! that is why I'm enjoying it so much. XD

it just seems like some people I play with...they it a good sex button (like with me and you in our current game)....then they go around and hit a STRONGER button the next rp they request (like you with samurai jack and Queen with Peach rp....I fucking love Princess Peach with a passion... :3)

Jag

Yes...*evil finger tapping*...Yessss...it's our evil plot...

>.>