You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 12:45:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: An end to robocalls! ...except for the ones that everyone gets.  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Transgirlenstein

Re: An end to robocalls! ...except for the ones that everyone gets.
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2009, 10:36:01 AM »
I have a hatered for robocalls as well, but my hatered is for something else.  Nothing pisses me off more then trying to call someone with a complaint (usually bills) and then find out that the only "customer service" number they have is an automated phone perosn where you say things into the phone and push buttons and at no point does it let you speak to a human being.

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2009, 12:10:22 PM »
I have a hatered for robocalls as well, but my hatered is for something else.  Nothing pisses me off more then trying to call someone with a complaint (usually bills) and then find out that the only "customer service" number they have is an automated phone perosn where you say things into the phone and push buttons and at no point does it let you speak to a human being.

http://www.gethuman.com 

Offline Caeli

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2009, 02:10:00 PM »
There is an excellent "cold call counterscript" for getting rid of human telemarketers.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~egbg/counterscript.html

That's great. xD