You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:15:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Inflation/bursting and "RPG Format"  (Read 750 times)

Offline inflatetressTopic starter

Seeking Inflation/bursting and "RPG Format"
« on: August 27, 2009, 01:36:33 PM »
Hia there!  The title of this thread pretty much says it all, or you can look at my ons/offs for more info but basically I'm looking for group or solo games set in a fantasy or sci-fi setting that involve my character ultimately inflating and bursting.  I'd love to join an existing game (albeit for a short time!) as a villain or "NPC" type, but I'd also be into starting a new game.  If anyone is interested send me a message!  Later!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 10:29:39 AM by inflatetress »

Re: Seeking Inflation/bursting and "RPG Format"
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 10:30:33 AM »
One more thing guys...even though this thread is in group I'm also up for any solo games too.  So don't be shy!

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 02:05:07 PM »
Got some awesome plots going, but I can still handle more if you've got something in mind! PM me!

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 12:08:51 PM »
Oh also, I'm always up for a good vore rpg, though I know that's kind of a long shot around here!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 07:59:01 PM by inflatetress »

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 08:10:05 PM »
Hia guys!  Just in general I'm looking for games where my character ends up dead, and while I won't be into everything... I'm willing to discuss most methods!  Though of course my favorites remain!

Offline Kate

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 09:59:16 AM »
hey hon alot of the games have action (ie violience - just pm the storytellers with that in mind as a sub-plot tangent out come and not a main theme and i think you may be in more luck )

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 11:42:54 PM »
Hia guys!  I just had a bunch of games I was in come to and end...in some cases that was good and in some it was, well...kind of a let down?  Anyway I'm looking for anyone interested in starting and finishing a game!  The second part is very important!  Check out my ons/offs, and Happy Holidays!