You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:49:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A knight's Tale [MUL]  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Dirigible

Re: A knight's Tale [MUL]
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2009, 02:22:37 PM »
Rouge's are little ninjas but from Europe they were highly skilled at swords and bows and were widely used for spying and scouting. Most of the time they were Mercenaries and rarely held allegiance to any one but if they did heaven help any one that attacked or treatend how they protected.
Dungeons and Dragons is a historical document, now?  ;)

Offline RubySlippers

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2009, 09:58:41 PM »
Seems to me you need a surgeon and healer, I'm sure a very attractive woman could fit the bill and it was open to women oddly during the period and not just as midwives. And good with a dagger if need be. Versed even in the new Islamic Medicine although won't say where she learned it since its a Christian land.

Maybe related to the main woman character like a cousin of good moral character and with some coin to rub together, maybe even have a servant.

Offline CaptainEroticaTopic starter

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2009, 10:12:54 PM »
Laughs @D&D reference. I'm sure they did exist in one form or another. Honestly though It would be easier and fit the game better to simply play a knight with roguish qualities.

A surgeon would fit nicely. Someone has to patch up the knights when they get hurt.

Offline undisclosedtoyou

• .::.Day Dreamer.::. .::.E's Panty Inspector.::.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2009, 11:56:05 PM »
Ruby that reminds me...Who needs a servant?  I mean I can make her employer an NPC, but if anyone needs one I can have my girl work for them also.

Oh and do we have a character sheet yet?  I'm itchin to create my character, I even found the perfect pic for her.

Offline CaptainEroticaTopic starter

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2009, 12:08:49 AM »
Not yet. I hadn't planned on doing anything too elaborate with the character sheets though. I'm also not sure how to set up multi thread stories. You can post the character here for now if you'd like. I'll post a sample character sheet when I finish mine -one of them anyway.

Offline undisclosedtoyou

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 12:12:40 AM »
Oh than I think I'll work on finishing mine than:)

Offline Saku

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 08:49:18 AM »
Eh I think I might give this a shot and be a knight xD if you need any more knights :)

Offline Dexter Wiggles

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2009, 10:09:26 AM »
I'll play a knight if you are still looking for one.

Offline RubySlippers

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2009, 12:42:25 PM »
Ruby that reminds me...Who needs a servant?  I mean I can make her employer an NPC, but if anyone needs one I can have my girl work for them also.

Oh and do we have a character sheet yet?  I'm itchin to create my character, I even found the perfect pic for her.

What employer most phsyicians either traveled or not, her gender oddly is not a propblem historically women and men both were doctors and healers until the profession formalized. But that was in the Renaissance pretty much and after.

She works for herself and would take work where she finds it. The tournament circuit would be a natural choice.

Offline undisclosedtoyou

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2009, 12:50:46 PM »
What employer most phsyicians either traveled or not, her gender oddly is not a propblem historically women and men both were doctors and healers until the profession formalized. But that was in the Renaissance pretty much and after.

She works for herself and would take work where she finds it. The tournament circuit would be a natural choice.

Oh I was talking about my character, I was asking if anyone needed a servant so my character can fill it.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2009, 01:21:01 PM »
If you want to get down and dirty with ash, soot and steel you can be the servant to my blacksmith.  ;)

*Hides the chains and looks around innocently*

Offline RubySlippers

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2009, 01:30:52 PM »
Oh I was talking about my character, I was asking if anyone needed a servant so my character can fill it.

Yes, you can attach to my character if you like.

Expect to warm her bed though when she needs you for that. :)

Offline undisclosedtoyou

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2009, 01:43:14 PM »
Mmm let's see...You both intimidate me so there's both that.  But I have been meaning to play Aiden again.  I guess I'll have my little Alice work for the Blacksmith. But I can always have her help out your character Ruby, when it's needed.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2009, 02:28:02 PM »
Alright here is your uniform

*hands dis a tiny corset that will have her popping out at the slightest movement*

Offline BluDragonX

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 02:31:44 PM »
Laughs @D&D reference. I'm sure they did exist in one form or another. Honestly though It would be easier and fit the game better to simply play a knight with roguish qualities.

That would work for me. ^_^ And she could be ting to hide the fact she is a girl.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 02:50:38 PM by BluDragonX »

Offline undisclosedtoyou

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2009, 02:34:23 PM »
Alright here is your uniform

*hands dis a tiny corset that will have her popping out at the slightest movement*

*Takes uniform and walks away muttering about how well this would work as a rag when cleaning armorXD*

My girls sassy, so be prepared for it! lol.

Offline clover

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2009, 08:18:43 PM »
I think I'll have my character be a general servant/odd job doer about the castle. Anyone can order her around and she'll do as she's told.