Evil Queen wanted for dark fantasy [UN]

Started by Umbral Sanguinus, August 26, 2009, 11:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umbral Sanguinus

So I have a craving for a dark fantasy/twisted fairy tale that involves a white knight/heroic prince/paladin of good type heading off to slay the vile (though always seductive and beautiful) evil mistress, and the story progresses from there with his fall from grace, motivated mainly by his lust and/or breaking under her insidious ways (Magical coercion? Torture? Blackmail?). She could be an ice queen, a vampiress, a sorceress, a succubi, a goddess, you name it.

The story could be vanilla or pretty extreme, I am open to most anything. She could be a Domme that wants to break him and turn him into her undead and eternal servant, or a switch, someone who is forceful in all aspects of her life, but is submissive in the bedroom, or it could be a slowly developing and shifting relationship that starts off uneven and ends in equity, or with him in control as he finally gives into his darker side... again, wide open with possibilities, so long as she's a ruthless and deadly woman in power.

I am willing to discuss the specifics of the plot/setting with individuals, so please PM me.

Thanks,
Umbral
Ideas Roleplays Ons and Offs Apologies and Absences
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley

NileGoddess

What would be the plot after the hero is ensnared?  Perhaps the evil mistress is after the daughter of a king, and uses the hero to abduct her?

Transgirlenstein

NilesGoddess sent me this way.  Said you wanted a princess for this?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0