News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[Blog Series]Miss Marguerite & The City - Day 6

Started by Marguerite, August 22, 2009, 10:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

August 22nd - Bring An Umbrella For The Hottest Day At The Flea Market...

Good E, I never knew how much I yearned for my old bed for I slept like a submissive after a nice round of spanking. I have no clue how a submissive feels after being throughly smacked and stroked by their owner but I have seen my own pets go down for a few hours to rest up for the next round of training. The room may be different and the items moved about to accomodate my sister's new style of the room (lil' Mar-Mar, I affectionately call her) but it still holds items which make it my own. Even lil' Mar-Mar has left me my own two drawers to store items whenever I come home for the weekend to visit.

It was a shock to see lil' Mar-Mar want to come along on the trip to the flea markets. She and I, well, we have our own way of viewing things. Lil' Mar-Mar tolerates the fact I have a different outlook of the lifestyle, she is a vanilla lifestyler while I am not a vanilla lifestyler. Even before the rest of the familia knew, I delved my darkest and deepest secrets to her. I even hold her to a high regard and use her as at the relationship tester where I bring potential partners (where it is more than a mere sexual relationship but a D/s or even a relationship acknowledged in public and behind closed doors) and she can somehow pick out whether or not it will work. I have no clue how she does this but the last time I brought someone around, she sneered at him and even rolled her eyes right in front of him telling the male he was not a fit for me. Somehow she was right because the relationship did not work out a month later (cheating on his part and my own suspicions even before the sister dubbed him as the 'jerk' along with the rest of the family not feeling his attitude and how he acted around the elders).

We may not get along sixty percent of the time but the forty percent, the two of us know when to keep secrets and how to cover for one another. Even she aided me in forwarding any of the calls I had of submissive clients on my cell phone to my personal laptop to IM/Text the needed information of what the session would be about and what items to bring. Yes, she knows I am a part-time Dominatrix and can brugindingly accept her sister is polyamorous, bisexual and a lifestyle Domme but she never wants to acknowledge it. To her, she wants to keep a certain image of how I am and not let it be tarnished by thought of myself in a leather corset, whip in one hand and a chain connecting to a whimpering submissive in the other. I can understand where she is coming from because I am not fond of people who are obsessed to the point of psychotic nature and even anger issues if anyone were to question their faith.

Oh, I do get a kick out of teasing the evangelist and protesters everytime I head off to the Planned Parenthood to pick up my three month supply of birth control. Everytime I walk towards the door, I give them each a smile, wish them a great day and even blow a few of them kisses knowing somewhere in the crowd lies my next lover or submissive. I am safe about not getting pregnant but to them it is a crime to want to keep myself from having a child or a period for that matter.

Back to the two of us, she came along to the flea market but it was blistering hot. One week spent in San Francisco and my skin is burning and could bubble if it were possible. The two of us made comments on various items sold at each post, muttering about certain prices, haggling down items to get it to where we wanted to buy it. When she wants something, she can haggle down to the point of making the vendor either cry or become frustrated. This time however, I noticed she was a bit reserved and unsure of herself. From what I heard from the parents and relatives, since my departure she has quieted down. I am the one to make the comments and dirty jokes while she rolls her eyes and even smiles at a few sailor jokes. This has happened before when I have left for conferences or trips longer than three days. I know her patterns because she has been my lil Mar-Mar for sixteen years. Sixteen years of aiding her and making sure no boy thought he could get a little something-something and get away with it. Oh, I have scared away potential boyfriends but the boyfriend she has had for the past two years has been given the Marguerite seal of approval. He treats her with respect and knows I have mace and a pocket knife if he puts a hand on her in anger.

The two of us including Faja (nickname for my father) went off to the local college flea market and the three of us should have seen the weather report. A scorcher of 99 degrees Fahrenheit with the sun blazing at its peak of noon, about the time the three of us entered into the lines of vendors. While we sweated and tanned even further, the three of us looked at the different vendors and what it had to offer each one of us. Faja went to look at any tool relating to garden, home or his automobile. Lil' Mar-Mar spotted a vendor selling plaid feminine shirts and went straight for it. I followed after to help in picking out an outfit while making sure not to lose Faja in the crowd. Each of us have our own phones but with Faja forgetting to notice his phone is on or vibrate and Lil' Mar-Mar texting 10,000 times in a month, it can be difficult to get a call through (yes, not kidding, one day I will take a picture of the stack that is the phone bill detailing where each text of hers goes and comes in).

Lil Mar-Mar ooohed and ahhed over various items and mentally calculated how much money she could spend versus the weekly allowance while I checked out a stand of sunglasses. I tried one which reminded me of the Ray Ban's used in Sons of Anarchy. What do you think? Yay? Nay?

The three of us continued with walking around down each aisle of vendors (the flea market boasts between 10-12 aisles of vendors, shoving a good 15-20 vendors on each side of the aisle). I pondered over how relaxing it was to be with family especially with those I care about but I know I will one of these days feel a 'family' connection with the roommates. If not, screw it, I have the family and those who I have met over the past few days. By the by, the surfers called me while I was at the flea market and wanted to get together before they leave Sunday night to head back to Nevada. Unfortunately, I let them know it was touch and go depending on what time I planned to head out from the parent's place and back to San Francisco. Nonetheless, I talked with one of the surfers while I made myself hungry by walking around the flea market and stopped to enjoy terriyaki on a stick. Mmmm.

After the terriyaki, the three of us decided to pick up Maja (my mother) and hit the second flea market in town. It boasted a few more items but felt like a dead zone with the few people milling about in the stands. The flea markets in town have a high count of visitors between the peak hours of eight in the morning to noon. After noon, the crowds trickle out and by two to three in the afternoon the vendors are packing their items away and heading off to the next town to unload and start their selling techniques once again.

We ended up spending half an hour at the flea market before heading off to Costco to stock up on food and items I would bring back with me when I leave tomorrow afternoon. Rest of the evening was spent catching up with lil Mar-Mar and even watching over her while the Maja and Faja go off to party it up at a local nightclub. Where I come from and the people I am related to, every other weekend there is a Sweet Sixteen, baptism, wedding, divorce party (yes divorce party) and a slew of other items. Right now I am replying to games and chatting with my Faja over what my plans are for Labor Day weekend. Enjoy your night, Elliquiy.

Miss Marguerite & The City

Edit: To include a few pictures of the flea market excursion. More can be seen at the Photo Blog Series of Miss Marguerite & The City
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kip

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Quote from: Kip on August 22, 2009, 11:34:25 PM
*eyes the mace and knife closely*

-Lets him eye the mace and knife-

She is underage by the way to curb the fantasies of those who I meet from trying to hit or make a play on her. Unless they want to forever register as a sex offender, the men leave her alone.

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kip

Quote from: Marguerite on August 23, 2009, 12:06:33 AM
-Lets him eye the mace and knife-

She is underage by the way to curb the fantasies of those who I meet from trying to hit or make a play on her. Unless they want to forever register as a sex offender, the men leave her alone.

Miss Marg with mace and/or a knife just makes me slightly paranoid for some reason - all other things aside. :D

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~