You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:36:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Submissive Female, Domestic Discipline, and Pregnancy. [NC!]  (Read 976 times)

Offline GlossolaliaTopic starter

Submissive Female, Domestic Discipline, and Pregnancy. [NC!]
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:32:26 PM »
My two major kinks are domestic discipline and pregnancy. I'm a huge fan of traditional marriage, but not only that, also incest. Domestic discipline doesn't mean that your character doesn't love mine- that's why they discipline them.

Essentially, it's a couple- married or not- who winds up in a relationship with the male head of household taking control of his woman. He controls what she wears, how many kids they have, the money... basically every major aspect. Think 1950's relationship. When she disobeys, she gets spanked or beaten- it's punishment, and only fair.

Pairings I like:

Husband x Wife
Newlyweds
Father x Daughter
Kidnapping
Forced marriage/mother hood
Creating the perfect wife
Young marriage- like her only being in her teens. Late teens, of course. :) I'm open to any!

Offline zefieyuki

Re: Submissive Female, Domestic Discipline, and Pregnancy. [NC!]
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 02:27:03 PM »
This does sound interesting. I do like the idea of the 1950's way of marriage. The wife being under control of the husband. I'd love to do Husband/Wife, or newlyweds.

Even though I'm a girl I could play the husband if need be.

Offline GlossolaliaTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 01:13:22 AM »
Pmed you! :)

Offline Lord of Shadows

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 05:43:14 AM »
Father and daughter pairing would be really good I think... daughter working to replace her mother or... mother just died and now the father decides to use his daughter as his new wife...

Offline Tensuo

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 10:05:58 PM »
Hmmm this idea is very interesting to me! If you are still looking for somebody that would RP one of your pairings I am more then interested to chat and see what we can work out! PM me if you are interested!

Offline tonycraig0555

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 02:34:10 AM »
Is this story still open?  I would love to play the husband or even the Father.  Send me a PM if your interested.

Online Doomsday

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 02:35:21 AM »
I'm still interested as well, as I've stated over YIM. More open to Father/Daughter (Well, I'm open to any, but I'm leaning towards that pairing).

Offline DrFier

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 03:03:05 AM »
I'm always up for a good kidnapping, send me a PM if interested.