Lora Leigh's Breed Series [NC:Exotic:EX]

Started by LadySky, August 21, 2009, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

The Breeds

[NC:Exotic:EX]

Group RP Based on Lora Leigh's Breed Series

The Genetics Council has spent the last 100 years doing anything they please. All over the world secret labs exist where mad scientist have been set loose to do anything they please, no matter the pain or horror they might bring to others. One such lab has lost their prisoners, their experiments. Creatures torn between the world of man and the wild of the animal kingdom. Born in labs and treated as less than human from the instant they were born, these breeds are wild and dangerous though fiercely loyal and in many ways more human than the men who abused them from birth.

In 1954 an underground lab was opened in rural Colorado and since that time literally hundreds of innocent beings have been tortured and killed. Only the strongest and most determined survived the Genetics Council's Breed Program. Those that proved thereselves "worthy" were trained to be killers, half man/half beast, totally dangerous. One male in particular proved to be the strongest, the most intelligent, and the most deadly. Years of planning went on but eventually this leader found a way to free as many of his fellow Pride as possible.

Now out in the world these creatures are learning to exist in the world of man, though always looking over their shoulders for those who hunt them down. What happens however when nature decides to intervene and welcome the Breeds into her arms? What happens when the finally free Breeds are confronted with something they cannot fight, kill, or run from? What happens when they mate?

I figure this should begin with about eight to 10 players. Having a couple bad guys trying to kill them or capture them would be cool but that may make the game to large.. Opinions? Of course that might not be reasonable so we will see what the interest is in this.

Choose which breed you want to be:  Mountain Lion, Jaguar, Panther, Leopard, etc.

Of course we need the Pride Leader(I figure he is a Lion Breed?)
   Naturally he will require a human female mate, which is what I will want to play.

Say 2 more male feline breeds and their human female mates. ( 4 )

And at least 1 if not 2 female feline breeds and their human male mates. ( 2 or 4 )

[It should be noted that the mating of the various couples is a huge part of this RP. If your not familar with Lora Leigh's books I can fill you in. The mating heat is almost like a mating frenzy and those that will play feline breeds or other breeds should remember that their characters sexuality will be almost totally animalistic.

In the books the couples become dependent on one another and the sexual organs of the breeds are very much like animal organs.]

If anyone would prefer to play a Wolf Breed that could be easily acceptable, though I imagine the wolves would not want to follow a Lion Pride Leader. LOL

If interested PM me with your profile idea! If you see a character taken that you really want still PM me! I would like to point out to any considering this RP that I will require you to post at least once per week. If you are planning on being gone for any more than that or won't be able to post regularly let me know and we can talk it out.

CURRENT ROLES FILLED~

Lion Breed Pride Leader~  Muse
Human Female Mate~  Ladysky

Lynx Feline Breed~  Tad
  Human Male Mate~ Craz

Lion Breed Male~ rahatngt
  Human Female Mate~  LadySky

Cheetah Male Breed~  Muse
  Human Female Mate~  Aeval

Female Feline Breed~  LadySky
   Human Male Mate~  Dexter Wiggles

Wolf Male Breed~  Archivist
  Human Female Mate~  Bella

Profile~

Username:
Character Name:
Phobias:
Flaw(s):
Talent(s):
Extra:
Description:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username:  LadySky
Character Name:  Tyler Drake
Human or Breed:  Human (Will be Lion Breed Mate)
Personality:  Fiesty and sweet, hot tempered but forgiving. Curiosity is her biggest trait, she just has to know the answer to everything. Very sensual and romantic though she does not ever let that side of herself be seen.
Likes:  Outdoor activities, reading, traveling, writing for her newspaper.
Dislikes:  Liars, guns, bossy boyfriends and nosy siblings.
Phobias:  Small spaces
Flaw(s):  Way to nosy and way to opinionated, never knows when to quit.
Talent(s):  Can read people well, good gut instincts, very good reporter.
Extra:  Tyler was raised in a house with 5 older brothers and no mother. She was spoiled by them all yet smothered to death. She longs for adventure without them watching her.
Description:  5'7/132 lbs, Long, thick, and curly blond hair that never cooperates. Very lush and curvy body, built to please a man. Dark brown eyes and creamy skin. Thick lush lips and a cute pug nose. Very athletic and strong but soft and feminine.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Craz

Well, this sounds really interesting. I've never read the series, but I'd really love to give thisa shot. If I could get some more info, I would like to play one of the human male mates.

LadySky

What kind of information are you looking for? I would be glad to answer your questions.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Craz

I've got two main ones. The first concerns the extent of the Breeds' transformations, and the second is what the mates would know of their history and such.

LadySky

For the most part the Breed's transformations are inward. Heightened smell, sight, hearing, and strength. Outwardly they appear human, though they would definitly be a LITTLE different. Thicker hair, stronger, and much healthier I would think.
Sexually any feline males would have the same sexual characteristics as a regular male feline, namely a barbed penis.
Their teeth would also be slightly sharper and more to a point.

The mates would start out not knowing any difference but it would swiftly change. The pheremones and saliva exchanges would initiate a mating frenzy causing both to need each other. In the books a simple bite with saliva exchange can begin this process or even a passionate kiss.

For the female feline breeds their sexual organs would be normal except for the odvious sexual drive of a feline and the walls ability to clamp down and hold the mate inside.

Craz

Username: Craz
Character Name: Sam Marcus
Human or Breed: Human(will be a mate for one of the female breeds)
Personality: Strong and intelligent. While not usually the most forceful person in the room, he can be quick-witted and fast to action. Underneath it all, however, he can be very sweet.
Likes: A good book or old movies, having a good drink with good company, and absolutely loves a night on the town.
Dislikes: Messy spaces, Too much noise
Phobias: Spiders and heights. Both freak him out.
Flaw(s): Incredibly prideful.
Talent(s): Has an incredibly acute memory, and can be dedicated and intelligent.
Extra: A nurse by profession, Sam is a smart, adept man with a good work ethic. He's a good person, and overall he finds himself intrigued by any oddity in the world.
Description: At 6'1” and 183 lb.s, Sam projects as a tall, lean man. He has a mop of brown hair, often kept messy from his own choosing. He swims and jogs regularly to keep a firm shape.

rahatngt

I think its my favorite erotica series. Lora leigh's sex scene's are self combustive and breed is just wild. So who gets to be who's mate? Would that be decided once all the player's are in?

I have read just a few long time ago. Is there any big difference between the breeds physically or mentally?'

LadySky

I think once enough ppl join we can arrange who wants to pair up with who.

No alot of difference in the breeds mentally except that they have very very powerful animal instincts especially with their mates.

Physically: I kinda went over that two posts up, I think it should explain.

rahatngt

No I meant between the breeds like between Lion and Wolf.

LadySky

Ahhhhhhh......gotcha!

Only difference I would think would be the sexual organs, instead of the barbed penis the male wolf would have the swelling in the penis. The "knotting" so to speak. Otherwise their physical and mental differences would be quite similar.

LadySky

rahatngt

Oh! I didn't notice. These are all feline breeds right so no knotting just barbed cock. In that case I think I would chose leopard. I will post the character profile later in the day.

LadySky

Excellent! Now if we can get some female characters!

LadySky

Sunday midday update: Basically all roles available! LOL

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

LadySky

Transgirlenstein

I would need to think on a breed/character first

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

LadySky

Transgirlenstein

LadySky

Well it could be another breed such as wolf, coyote, even a winged breed is part of the series. I am wanting the escaped breeds to be close like a Pride would be, like a family. It would make sense that they are all feline breeds coming from the same lab but if someone wants to play another breed we can certainly look into it.

Having a breed that is not exactly fitting in with the felines would be a good storyline. So feel free to explore your imagination!

rahatngt

Username: rahatngt
Character Name: Caleb Jones
Human or Breed: Lion
Personality: Cocky arrogant and confident. Loves to know that he is in control and so try to be
Dislikes: loosing control
Phobias: Not known
Flaw(s): Arrogant
Talent(s): Intelligent and well read
Extra:
Description: Tall and toned lanky build
[ will try to find a picture and add some details later ]

LadySky

Archivist

Come play with us!

*looks around shiftily... nothing sinister meant by that...*

Username: Archivist
Character Name: Thomas
Human or Breed: Wolf breed
Personality: Impulsive to the point of recklessness sometimes, but fiercely loyal. True to his breed he will stand next to someone that he values even if it puts his life in danger, and those that are outside his Pack are to be watched, if not discouraged.
Likes: Being free to wander as he chooses and find his own path in life. Also enjoys the company of people he trusts and a solid cover over his head.
Dislikes: Traitors or liars, being caged or penned at all
Phobias: Small spaces
Flaw(s): Recklessness and grace - Unlike his breed, Thomas' fighting style is more to charge in and knock heads together. He can be clumsy sometimes, and takes snap directions poorly.
Talent(s): Leading by example, speed, strength - Though clumsy, when he chooses a direction to move in he does it without hesitation. It takes him longer to arrive at a decision but he will always be the first to carry it out. His physical strength is impressive, which helps keep him from being hurt more often.
Extra: Thomas was trained as a fighter first and a thinker second, the perfect line soldier. Some of his instinctual heritage has taken over and he has begun to reassert himself as an Alpha male.

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Hiraku kagi wa kitto kimi ni te no naka

Muse

Would one of these two men be of use to you Lady Sky? 

Username:   Muse

Character Name:   Harlan Remington

Human or Breed:   Lion Breed

Personality:   When Yoda said, "Do or do not do, there is no try," he might have spoken of Harlan.  When Harlan is at rest, his mind quietly contemplates that which intrests him while his powerful body ocaisionaly tenses to keep it's tone.  When Harlan chooses to move, observes think he is already in action by the time the choice has been made, so smooth and decisive is the implimentation. 

Likes:      Harlan enjoys an active intilectual and physical life.  He reads books from many eras, cultures, and genres, and gets as much out of talking about them as he does out of the reading.  He coresponded with professors at West Point and University of Texas, El Paso as he got ahead of his local instructors. 
         Though not entirly comfortable with the fetish for dominating human women he dreams about, he knowes he's going to act on it and has no intention of hesitating when he does. 

Dislikes:   Television and other passive activities. 
         Laziness and Insubordination from those under his protection in that order. 
         Cigarettes and similar monumental stupidity. 

Phobias:      Phobias are a weakness he will not tolearte in himself.  There must be a way to improvise aclimation therapy to the sound of high heals clicking on tile and to women in lab coats with blue flowers beore these stimulus can be used agaist him! 

Flaw(s):      The flaw of every perfectionist is the same.  he has to be right.  He always has to be right.  His Pride is depending on him. His pride is depending on it.  He cannot show weakness, and he cannot sho fear. 

Talent(s):   US Military Hand to Hand, Knife Fighting, and Firearms.  Academia.  Muy Thai.  Computer Operations.   

Extra:

Description:   A sleek but massivly muscled man almost six and a half feet tall with long, thick, coppery golden brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. 

OR, if you prefer: 

Username:      Muse
Character Name:      Adrian Micheals
Human or Breed:      Cheetah Breed
Personality:      Cheerful, creative, a bit uncertain, but eager to try new things and do great deeds. 
Likes:         Animation of all sorts (especialy from the two decades before he was born). 
            Tickling beautiful women. 
            Track and Field. 
            Martial arts. 
            Writing and drawing. 
Dislikes:      Cages are bad, but hobles are worse.  Let my body move and my mind soar! 
Phobias:               
Flaw(s):         
Talent(s):      He's fast!  (And generaly atheltic.) 
            He's skilled at kung fu and swordmanship, not so much with guns. 
            He's versed in producing graphic novels. 
Extra:         Adrian Micheals is a self proclaimed Muslim.  He has learned enough Arabic to read the Koran, and makes the traditional daily observances while facing mecha.  Most of the rest of how to be an american muslim with cheetah DNA he freely aknowleges he's still working on. 
Description:  A lany mocha skinned man with long curly black hair and chocolate brown eyes. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

LadySky

UPDATE:

CURRENT ROLES FILLED~

Lion Breed Pride Leader~  Muse
Human Female Mate~  Ladysky

Lynx Feline Breed~  Tad
  Human Male Mate~ Craz

Lion Breed Male~ rahatngt
  Human Female Mate~

Cheetah Male Breed~  Muse
  Human Female Mate~

Feline Female Breed~
   Human Male Mate~  Dexter Wiggles

Wolf Male Breed~  Archivist
  Human Female Mate~  Bella

STILL ROOM FOR: 1 or 2 Female Feline Breeds & their mates, 1 more Male Feline Breed & mate