You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:53:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: One on one play?  (Read 454 times)

Offline MomoPeachTopic starter

One on one play?
« on: August 21, 2009, 09:56:00 AM »
I'd really love to jump into a one on one story. I'd rather work out the ideas in pm as I'm in desperate need of inspiration....

Offline The Clown Prince

Re: One on one play?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 10:38:27 AM »
I'd be interested in setting up a roleplay with you. An incest story sounds fun though I'm really up for just about anything at all.

Offline zemo8801

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 12:04:57 AM »
hello I would be interested in coming up with daddy daughter. idea if you would like to with me just would need to come up with a plot and a character for it but if you would be interested i can be here to do it with you so just let me know if you would like to so i can start to work out the intro and my part. hope to hear from you when you get on.

Offline Sand of gaara

• Sex without love is an empty gesture. But as empty gestures go, it is one of the best
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 12:38:30 PM »
Hello I am interested in doing an role play with you I will send you the rough out line of the plot by pm hope to role play with you.