You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:50:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ragnarok Online, Elli Style? (NC, Creatures, Looking for a Female victim)  (Read 465 times)

Offline DreadDTopic starter

Kind of a strange idea I've been kicking around, I would like to try to run the Ragnarok Online world, Elliquiy Style.  I would like the other participant to be...  Familiar with the RO universe, though they don't need to be too.  I'm figuring it would be about a new adventuress setting out on her journey, finding out that monsters aren't so much interested in killing her, as...  Enjoying her.  Details to be discussed with interested individual ^_^  Post here or IM.

Oh, I'm willing to accept players of either gender.  If someone really wants to try doing a male adventurer, either as a victim or an aggressor, or even a female who's more interested in taking advantage of the monsters than fighting them, I could probably work something out.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 06:22:41 PM by DreadD »

Offline DreadDTopic starter

Changed around what I'm looking for, updated, not demanding participant know much about RO anymore.