The Viera & their Passion [IDEA INSIDE]

Started by Mister Venaliter, August 16, 2009, 02:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Venaliter

Dear [insert name],

I am currently looking a roleplay based on the Final Fantasy series, specifically installment XII (12). At the current moment I am looking for a female who would be interested in playing Fran or another Viera of their own creation; please no male players wishing to play a Viera. The setting and specifics of the story are not written in stone by any means and are just loose ideas, listed below, for the moment. I can no promise the scene will share a highly involving plot, but of course we can always work something out. At the moment I am highly considering a NC or DC (Dubious Consent) scene that would involve a proud Viera Warrior being bested and falling to the desires of her opponent.  If you take the time to read through my O/O, as well as RH, you will a good feel for the type of roleplay that I usually set up or will go along with.

A list of general ideas for Kinks outside of the plot:
- Nonhuman / Monster (Humanoid in anatomy)
- NonCon or DubCon
- Force
- Degradation / Humiliation
- Excessive Amounts of Fluids (Sexual only, no Bathroom)
- Rough, Dirty, Nasty
- Mind Breaking, bending (not mind control or brainwashing, merely breaking the characters perceptions)
- etc.

Now, as for the story, I do remember reading a short fiction novel outside of the official Square Enix Material that went into how the Viera reproduced and continued on with their race, without Male Viera. This consisted of a Viera Warrior or Priestess venturing outside of their city and willing subjecting herself to the ravishing and desires of all male species taking what was produced by the males and then via some process, that happens naturally for them, and turning it into their own and distributing it amongst the willing females once they returned; having them become pregnant and keeping the bloodline and species pure. This is merely an idea and, I will admit, a weak story outline or idea but it possibly none-the-less.

Please contact me via this thread or pm if you are interested and we can move there. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Lusting

iridum248

While I'll admit that I'm not too familiar with the XII installment, I'd love to be considered to play as Fran- This sounds like an *excellent* RP idea, and I'd like to see how it develops. ^_^