You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 10:59:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: War. War Never Changes (Fall Out ) <interest check>  (Read 343 times)

Offline Prefect MosTopic starter

War. War Never Changes (Fall Out ) <interest check>
« on: August 12, 2009, 11:26:04 AM »

The end of the world occurred pretty much as we predicted.

Too many humans not enough space or resources to go around.

The details are trivial and pointless.

The reasons , as always, purely human ones.

The earth was nearly wiped clean of all life, a great cleansing. An atomic spark struck by human hands, quickly raged out of control. Spears of nuclear fire reigned from the sky's, contents were thrown into flames, and fell beinth the boiling oceans. Humanity was almost extinguished. Just blips that became part of the background radiation that blanketed the earth. A quiet darkness fell across the planet, lasting many years. Few survived the devastation. But some were lucky to avoid the confrontation, taking shelter in underground vaults. When the great darkness passed these vaults opened , and there inhabitants emerged from them. 

Not realy sure what im Looking for with this one, But I figured id prose it as it has a lot of possibilities.

Offline Darkforged Dove

Re: War. War Never Changes (Fall Out ) <interest check>
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 03:58:36 PM »
Heh, I've been a big fan of post-apocalyptic stories for a long time. A new dark ages, is I guess what interests me.

Offline SuperHans

Re: War. War Never Changes (Fall Out ) <interest check>
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 06:22:31 AM »
Definately interested!