You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:26:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Guys wife nags him so much he jumps off the ferry they were travling on  (Read 379 times)

Offline DakotaTopic starter

Beijing - A Chinese lorry driver jumped into the fast-flowing Yangtze River because he couldn't take his wife's nagging anymore.

Zhou and his wife were on a ferry when it all became too much for him, reports the Chongqing Evening Post.

Members of the ship's crew saw the man suddenly run out of his cabin with his hands covering his ears, and shouting: "I can't stand it any longer."

"His wife ran up and continued nagging him," said a crew member.

The husband covered his ears again, said "I need a break", and jumped into the river.

When police found him the next day he reportedly said: "I felt I was dying, but even that's better than my wife's nagging." -

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?click_id=29&art_id=vn20090811033621969C456253&set_id=1#more

Offline Mathim

Good god...my philosophy teacher would have loved to have told the class about something like this happening.