Quick list of wants.

Started by Nanoki, August 10, 2009, 02:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanoki

Ender's Game This has been a craving of mine for a long while.

1. This one has been a long standing idea, based on the book Ender's Game. I am looking for non canon original characters coming to into the last few days of their final year of Battle School. Just at the time Ender finished the final battle in the Formic war. The two have had a long standing rivalry, only to find they had been placed on the same ship heading off for the colonization of a distant world.

Modern Fantasy/Fantasy

2. This idea is for a fantasy game, whether it be modern fantasy or just a fantasy world is fine. I have no real specific plot for this game, however a solid idea can be worked out.

3. Another idea I have been toying with was something along the lines of Rossario + Vampire in which there is a school of demons in a parallel dimension that is only accessible via certain means. However instead of a high school it will be based more on a college setting.

Modern/Modern Scifi

4. This specific idea is about an up and coming hacker trying to make a name for themselves either taking on a job, or just hitting some random organizations. Upon finding incriminating evidence the hacker is persued by hitmen from the organization. More details can be worked out upon request.

If interested, or if you have another idea you think I may like, please do not post here but instead feel free to PM me and we can talk. More to come, once I think of them.
Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”

Nanoki

Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”