You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 04:04:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Unexpected pairing (seeking female) [EX]  (Read 352 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

Unexpected pairing (seeking female) [EX]
« on: August 05, 2009, 05:44:37 PM »
If you choose to play your character would be a married woman (probably somewhere in her 30s) living a lonely life as her husband is almost always away on business and have little interest in her. She has finally decided to have an affair and is giving into her desire to try to have it with a woman. She has this fascination for a woman's body for a while that she had repressed.

She would end up going to a lesbian bar and would meet this young beautiful and sexy woman and they would hit it off (maybe she would be nervous and try to leave when she would persue her?).

Unknown to her this young woman (my character) is actually a demoness who is a futa among other things. She would be a bit dominating but not in the D/S sense or in a violent manner. There would be NC element some of the times, she may be forced her into doing kinky things, humiliated not in a sadistic manner.

If you are interested or have any question feel free to post here or PM me. I could be open to interesting deviation from the original plot so feel free to throw them at me :)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 05:46:08 PM by rahatngt »