You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:26:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: After the Coma  (Read 399 times)

Offline NekoBoy89Topic starter

After the Coma
« on: August 05, 2009, 02:52:10 AM »
Okay I have a little idea that might be interesting.

After three years!
Two boys had a great relationship during there times in the last years of school, they meet, feel in love and became lovers. Talking about a future they could have together, life was in all great for them and the end of there time at school was getting closer every day. The it happened! After a party the guys was attacked by a group of homo hating people, they beat them up very badly. One of the boys got away with serious injuries, but the other ended up in a coma. He did not wake up for three years, the one he loved soon started to lose the hope that he was going to wake up, in the end he meet a new person he loved. But the other one does wake up again after three years....with no knowledge at all what has happened. Now there will be very much mixed emotions as the guy from the coma feels betrayed...and the other one feels extremely bad that he gave up...

what you think about that people? XD

Offline Shia

Re: After the Coma
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 03:35:18 AM »
Such a nice plot! :)
I wish you good luck and wonderful writing mates for that ;)
:)

Offline Saku

Re: After the Coma
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 07:39:51 AM »
I wouldn't mind doing this one with you! :) Sent ya a PM