You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:17:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A man with amibition.  (Read 359 times)

Offline RescateTopic starter

A man with amibition.
« on: August 02, 2009, 02:23:07 PM »
A man with ambition.

Evening, all.

Lieutenant Kane has been out hunting with his unit; what they have found is a thief camp and they intend to cause some misery for no real reason. Why not? They're from the Imperium- and what the Imperium says, goes. Do you agree with them? Are you part of them? Or do you think you can resist the unstoppable force that is Crimson Control?

On another note, it is rumoured that some of the thieves know the location of many priceless treasures; amongst these, one may well know of the 'artefact' that the Emperor has been searching so desperately for these past few months. Perhaps a few of them are planning to interrupt the excavation. Who can say?

Control use harsh methods and despite being highly-trained, they often lose members. They consider those who fall to be disgraced and often have vacancies in their ranks for those who seek a purpose or even for those who just feel like causing hell. Shamed nobles, seeking revenge often join. Criminals and thugs with them and sometimes, those who have suffered at Control's hand join to try and make their way to the Lieutenant for revenge.

It is up to you whether you will be part of them, join them, or if you try to fight back.

The odds are, you are unlikely to even survive...but the choice is, of course, yours.

This is set in a world of swords, war and the like- feel free to be a magic user to make it a fantasy, but it's up to you. I'm just as happy with non-mystical partners as I am with Urlew the Magnificent Magician etc. etc.

I hope to see you there.

Yours, as always,

~Rescate

Offline GrinningHound

Re: A man with amibition.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 02:38:28 PM »
How many players?  Any rules to handle character combat?  :D

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 03:00:46 PM »
I'd say a maximum of four or five, but I'd like at least one person aside from myself to be part of Control, either a Captain, a soldier or one of the training soldiers at the camp. Or any connection to control at all, if necessary. Even another Lieutenant from a different wing of the Imperial army. You get the idea, mm?

No rules aside from the generic. Bear in mind that Control are trained en masse and are then handpicked and tested vigorously before they are enrolled as part of the unit. They are tough fighters and very, very skilled. Highly-trained soldiers are hard to fight, but they are not invincible. Similarly, the thieves are not defenceless, but their snipers are gone and they have been taken unaware and surrounded.

Just be realistic, is all~

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 03:21:51 PM »
*Hauls the board back up again.*