You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:26:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Devil May Cry: Girl's Night Out!  (Read 435 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

Devil May Cry: Girl's Night Out!
« on: August 01, 2009, 08:05:48 AM »
Hello, all! Recently, I've been watching a Let's Play of Devil May Cry 4...And I've had a sudden urge for an RP featuring Trish (as Gloria) and Lady on, well, a girl's night out. I'm not exactly a fan of the main characters, Nero and Dante, but I think that the setting is absolutely wonderful...With so many ways for our heroines to get into trouble. ^_^

I'm thinking of this game as more of a 'romp' type, perhaps with an overarching plot; Maybe, while they *are* on a case, certain horny demons are all-too-eager to get their hands on them...Which doesn't help as the night draws on, and both women start to *really* let their hair down. I'm a fan of NC, so...*grins*.

Now, I'm not too familiar with the setting, but I'm entirely open to discussion; Hopefully, there's someone here who's more familiar than I am. ^_^

To clarify; I'll be playing as Trish/Gloria and Lady- I'm guessing we'd alternate between them, for a change in pace. I'm looking for someone to play the men, *and* the monsters, who encounter the femme fatales. ^_^
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 08:59:13 AM by iridum248 »

Offline zemo8801

Re: Devil May Cry: Girl's Night Out!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 11:44:52 AM »
hey sounds like fun but I'm still new to the art of 3rd person roleplaying, but if you give me a chance it sounds like lots of fun. I think i can manage it nicely and i would just need to think about the individual monsters but i think i can do it so let me know

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 10:36:31 PM »
Le Bump!

I'd confess I was hoping for a lot more interest. ^_^

Offline zemo8801

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 11:17:09 PM »
yea it surprised me to when i saw it i was like i would like t try out for that part. but it does sound like a very fun idea:)

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 06:05:02 PM »
Still checking interest, gentlemen. ^_^