You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:34:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a good one x one rp, why not try it?  (Read 654 times)

Offline XavierTopic starter

• Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Let us alleviate the boredom
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for a good one x one rp, why not try it?
« on: July 29, 2009, 09:06:24 PM »
Hey, I'm sorry for my long delay in coming back to Elliquiy.  I just got back from being deployed in Iraq and I'm glad to be back on here.  I'm lookin for ANY kind of rps right now, you ask and I'm all up for it.  I won't be able to access a computer til 4 in the afternoon but I'll be on usually after that to reply back to messages or comments. 
Thanks,
Xavier

Offline Zaila

Re: Looking for a good one x one rp, why not try it?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 09:40:22 AM »
I noticed you're looking for RPs of any kind at the moment as am I.  I'm up for anything really, but I really like roleplays that incorporate some kind of control over my character, i.e., slave/Master, Employer/employee, Dominant/submissive, prisoner/Warden, you get the idea ^_^  I have a few ideas written in this thread as well.  Let me know if you find any of them appealing. Here's the link.

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42509.0

• Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 07:05:08 PM »
I like the 2nd one you have about the god/servant.  How he can control all her funtions and movements seem pretty cool.  I'm up to give it a try if you are unless you want to do something like employer/employee or have any other ideas you'd rather do.

Offline Belladonna1

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 01:34:58 AM »
OMG! SEAL's ROCK!!  ;)

O.K., now that that's out of the way-  ;)

What about a RP where you are seduced by your friend's mom?  PM me if you'd be interested! :-)

Offline Butterflykiss

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 08:49:18 AM »
Welcome back, sailor. Men in uniform are soooo delicious~ :)

I'd love to play something in a fantasy setting, maybe as an elven or fae slave/pet? PM me~

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 11:38:46 AM »
Bump!  Just got shipped out again and back to the States, once more.  Ugh, I'm only able to access a computer for a lil bit today but then I can use it alot more tomorrow since I won't be gettin shipped again for a few months.  If you're looking for a good roleplay, throw some suggestions out and I'll message ya and we'll talk about them and pick one out to do.  Thank ya

X

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 01:00:12 PM »
If you want to discuss more ideas my aim is navybox29