Uh oh! Craving Student/Teacher [VAN - But, oh so taboo]

Started by Fertile Myrtle, July 27, 2009, 06:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fertile Myrtle

As the title says, I'm looking for a teacher/student scenario. Normally I don't do the whole modern thing, but I saw the "Don't stand so close to me" (The Police) video again the other day and couldn't help myself. This isn't intended to be a quickie. The seduction is usually more fun than the deed, in my opinion.

I would play the young female high schooler, probably make her seventeen. As for the English teacher I'd prefer him to be thirty or so. He's not entirely at fault for the shenanigans, seeing as my girl would be the instigator. Mr. YourCharacter is actually a pretty decent guy and not skeevy/awkwardly pedophilic in the slightest; he just found it all too difficult to resist my girl's charming antics. Overall I want the tone to be light however some darker elements are just a given. I'd be more than willing to play a couple other teachers for some staffroom drama, coworkers becoming suspicious, other students, etc.

Holler back if you're interested! Do not be discouraged if someone "beats" you to it. I'd be more than willing to play multiple games of this idea.

Extra extra extra points if this takes place in the 80's and the teacher resembles young Sting. These are practically deal breakers. And now for your enjoyment... ;)

The Police - Don't Stand So Close To Me

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
(My O/O's - Last Updated - Dec 10th 2010)
Absences & Apologies
(Last Updated - August 8th)

Fertile Myrtle

Pm'ed! But, the offer is still on the table for any other hopefuls.

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
Absences & Apologies

Bloody Paramour

"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Fertile Myrtle

Muchos gracias! Again, offer's still on the table for anyone else who may be interested.

Fertile Myrtle & YOU!
Absences & Apologies