News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My Brain wave of stories

Started by DarkAngel, July 26, 2009, 10:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

My first one is .. Lord Voldemort Child a son and he wants revenge as he goes to Hogwarts and sees a Potter that he can't take his eyes off of .. Can he dominate her and doing his bidding and ruling the world or will she have him wrapped around her finger and the pleasure they both take from one another ..

DarkAngel

They grew up together only he was a werewolf and she was human , They played in the woods and that day he grandfather got killed .. By a wolf hunter .. They believed in werewolves and for some reason she didn't believe there was such a thing but she saw the body as she leaned over the man and cried for him ..

Her friend and werewolf never saw each other again till 15 years later and she was all grown up and owned her grandparents farm.. There was history in this small mountain town.. She been out looking for something as she felt all alone .. she did it all but one thing found the boy/man that haunts her dreams
at night ...

DarkAngel

She is a demon caller , She can call demon and use them for what ever purpose she chooses its their power she wants... When she trys to call a Sex Demon and she gets something all together different ... She gets the Prince of all Demons and is forced to Lock him in magical chains to keep him from leaving her house..

Will he get his revenge or will he do the same thing she done to him...

DarkAngel

He is an Alien from a different planet , He needs to take a human back to his home planet to learn how they breed .. So he can repopulate his planet with more people.

DarkAngel

Riley traveled to Romania with a vacation in mind , She wanted to explore the stories of Dracula , Only she didn't think she actually find one let alone be the one to wake him from his thousand year old sleep...

Riley was looking at the castle where Vlad the Impaler used to live , It was so sad that the castle its self was in ruins as she was up there alone .. None of the towns people wanted to guide her here so she did it on her own.

With her over night back pack she climbed half way up when she saw something that glinted in the corner of her eye.. she turned and looked and saw a sword "Hey I wonder what that is " she mused to her self ..

She grabbed the Sword and pulled it easily out of the ground not knowing what was in store ...She proceeded to explore and search the cave maybe finding things she normally wouldn't find.

With a flash light and she looks around as she finds her self in tavern of the cave "Mmm strange " as she looks around she finds a box that looks like a coffin wondering who is in the coffin she lifts the lid at the still juicey corpse ,

With a wrinkle of her nose .. and her hand slipping as she leaned in some blood of her wound hit his mouth enough to waken the Monster with in ...

"Well I'm sorry your in here old man , But I can't help that your dead I just wished I knew who the hell you were "

with that she turned her back on the corpse with her hand still bleeding and her to focused to notice she picks up a book and looks at it , As its in Romania she can't read it.. With a sigh she puts it in her back pack ...

and grabs the sword as she walks back over the the corpse .. He wasn't as juicey as he was before in fact it looked like he got a little bit younger ... she spoke out loud to her self and the corpse "I bet you used to be a handsome fellow" her hand reached to touch him as more of her blood flows into his mouth some of her blood smears on his lips as she looks and then at her hand "Oh damn " she goes to her back pack and finds her first aide kit..

She hears a slight movement behind her but she pays it no mind "Damn Bats" she mumbled ..TAKEN

DarkAngel

Dominate me I dare you......I think of stories but today my mind is just fried and stir fried, I got nothing .. I mean really I got nothing..

DarkAngel

Taken

She is a relic hunter...since she was a little girl she felt this call for something important or that she was missing something in her life .. What it was she had no idea.. But some how this paranormal spirit was following her and she didn't like it one bit ... With that she flees into the desert only to find three portals the first two were covered in gems the third one isn't she head the one with out Gems... as she walks in there is a turn table made of stone with each turn it will unlock the door to let her in ..

She figures that easily enough as she walks in the door and locks her self in the cave .. When she turns around .. She finds different relics from all over the world.. She even finds a charm box .. The cave was set up for someone to live in ....

She finds different things in the cave .. With each day she finds something new and it calls to her at night she feels like someone to watches her and waits soft touches against her skin meant to entice and not harm her ..

She walks around the next day and day after day she find nothing till a statues head comes off showing off a button.. with her being curious she sets off the button as a door opens... with a scream and a shock ... She sees to yellow eyes from the distance ....

DarkAngel

She is the only witch in the world that was destined to blow things up , Her powers were unreliable  , She knew only on thing that she needed to make money fast.. before she lost everything she owned... He was a Werewolf... and he hated all the witches when one casted spells upon his people so now he was the last of his family of werewolves...They had to work together to find a sword like no other before a war would break out ... He thinks she bewitched him and she is attracted to someone she can't have ...

But a warlock has diffrent ideas with her power he could rule the world with just a fuse of what she can do

DarkAngel

With out a doubt I have really fucked up dreams with really good story lines .. In this case its about witches and warlocks

She was just a small town girl and she grew up in this town as a beauty like no other with her kind nature .. She took care of everyone that she could and end some..People Always need her help with one thing or another .. And yet she never shied away from a Challenge .. He was the Town Sheriff  and his Twin was the Mayor both warlocks and one was good and the other was pure evil.. But there was three books two went to the warlocks and the third to the witch.. But know one knew who the witch was.. She never showed her powers to help the town...

There was always evil going on and then good would partake but the Witch was the one that keep things Neutral at all times.. As the brother find out who she is .. They both fall in love with her .. Both are romancing her .. But which one truly loves her and what one just wants to control her....

DarkAngel

She lost her memories in a major accident, Not knowing who she is or where to go , she had a name and number of a man as they call him , to come to her rescue and help her get her memory back.. He knows her and she don't remember him.. Who is he .. What is he to her ... Is he friend or Foe...

Raven41174

I like them all, especially the demon caller, let me know if you would like to try them out sometime
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

tarlbindo1862

the voldemort and demon caller stories sound delightful.

DarkAngel

I really need to put new stories in here that i have thought of those who may want to write with me , Please give me time it will take a few days for me to get more ideas to come and go..

MY new one is this:

Little Red Riding hood.. I kinda want to make this a twisted ,demented kinda story.. give me time and I'll write something out

thats it for now besides some fantasy but I'm not sure how to put those down for now ..

Sand of gaara

I would love to do the HP role play, and discuss a few things because i have an idea i woudl like to add to the plot if you don't mind. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sand

MzNurse

Quote from: DarkAngel on September 15, 2009, 10:16:36 AM
With out a doubt I have really fucked up dreams with really good story lines .. In this case its about witches and warlocks

She was just a small town girl and she grew up in this town as a beauty like no other with her kind nature .. She took care of everyone that she could and end some..People Always need her help with one thing or another .. And yet she never shied away from a Challenge .. He was the Town Sheriff  and his Twin was the Mayor both warlocks and one was good and the other was pure evil.. But there was three books two went to the warlocks and the third to the witch.. But know one knew who the witch was.. She never showed her powers to help the town...

There was always evil going on and then good would partake but the Witch was the one that keep things Neutral at all times.. As the brother find out who she is .. They both fall in love with her .. Both are romancing her .. But which one truly loves her and what one just wants to control her....

I'd really like to do this one....PM me if it's still open and you still have room.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.