Seaking Confident Dom. Male

Started by Bloody Paramour, July 26, 2009, 10:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Paramour

"please, don't stop...."
Four years after meeting through the internet, you and I finally meet each other for a weeks vacation at the beach. even though we've just met, the connection is instantaneous. after several days of hanging out with my family and some beach fun, we've gotten use to each other and have gotten intimate, through your initiation of contact (eg, you kissed me first, you held my hand...la la). it is nearing the end of your stay and we are eager to be closer, but i am so shy, every attempt you've made at sexual contact has ended with me freezing up and apologizing, fearing too many things. (you would be my first, and i am afraid of getting pregnant, im afraid ill be terrible...you wont love me afterwards, yada yada...)

For those of you interested, you will be playing the Man i am in love with, and will desperately, though compassionately, try to convince me to have sex with you.

I want this to be romantic, but I also want there to be some forcing. like, half forced touching or something, that is why i hope you're dominant. Im not easy either, so seduction is a bit of a must as well.

Any Takers?
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Hunter