[MUL] [VAN] [UN] Zombie/Biohazard Apocolypse

Started by Tiaan, July 26, 2009, 03:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiaan

I am new to this forum but I have done some livechat RP's on various places and am a bit fed up of just meeting guys who either wanna quick bang or keep me waiting for ages only to give me one liners.

I am by no means an accomplished RP'er but I have been complimented at times on my writing style (couldn't copy any of my previous stuff unfortunately since PlayOnline doesn't record a log). I am looking to improve myself and have fun at the same time.

I am very keen to play out a zombie apocalypse story, could even just base it completely on the Biohazard/Resident Evil story world, although that is not strictly apocalypse the story could be based in an area that has been completely infected with the main characters battle to survive and escape. If anyone has played the Resident Evil 5 game it ends with a perfect scene with which to continue the story.

I would play either a battle hardened special forces type soldier who is at her wits end after seeing such horror (Jill Valentine) or in the case of a complete apocalypse I would also be happy to play a more regular citizen (from a schoolteacher/educated lady to even a clueless cheerleader type who hangs off your every word if that is your fancy).

As you can see I don't have a solid storyline so I would be willing to work with you to create the environment and each others characters and take it from there.

I would prefer to do it over email or PM and would only be able to manage one reply per day but I am able to write at least a few full paragraphs and even a lot more if that's what you prefer.

I am not interested in any sexual activity with infected/mutated characters we would both have to play regular unharmed humans. Possibility of introducing new characters though if one of our initial ones gets bitten/infected or however the virus is spread.

If you want me to flesh out the story a bit on my own before you want to commit then let me know and I'll write a background story.

Thanks for reading!

Tiaan

Please PM or post here (am I allowed to write my Email address too?)

playfullchick76

hi, i do enjoy zombie and apocolypse type roleplays.I havnt played resident evil 5, but i have seen the recent animated re movie, and ive seen all the resident evil movies. I think i could play this out with you, if your interested.

Tiaan

Thanks for your reply. I have never RP'd with a girl before but I'm always up for new experiences. Could you play as a man? I am not strictly hetero but it does suit my RP style better I think although I could try it out as a F/F too if that's what you were after.

Doesn't have to be resident evil world either, I just like the new stories from there as the zombies aren't just shuffling morons and can actually run at a normal pace (like 28 days later if you have seen those movies). PM me and let me know what you think.

Rockin

I'm also interested in this game too. I can only do PM for the moment, if that's alright with ya. We could try resident evil universe, but I wouldn't mind us playing 'Left 4 Dead' theme either. take your pick

Tiaan

I only really want to do PM or email so that would be fine, I haven't played left 4 dead but I know what it is... I think there isn't much story line to it is there just intense action? PM back and we can work something out!

Thanks for reading

Tiaan

Alexander

Being a Bio hazard/Resident Evil nut, I couldnt help but he drawn to this thread. *grins*

Tiaan

You probably know more about it than me in that case... was so long ago since I played the original games I forget a lot of the history. Even still if you wanna play PM me and we can work something out!

Have had a few people interested in starting this game with me but haven't made anything concrete yet. Although I wouldn't want to keep people waiting for replies once we get started so with my response time I probably couldn't handle more than 1 or 2 at once.

EDIT

I'm closing off this scenario for now, anyone that sent me PM's already or I asked for PM's from I still want to communicate with you but since I'm new to this I don't want to be running too many stories at once since it might get a bit much for me, especially with my work schedule and stuff.

Thanks for all the replies tho I truly feel welcome here!

Thanks so much <3 <3

Tiaan