A Mom's Trick to Whiter Teeth

Started by Defiance, July 24, 2009, 06:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Defiance

I thought this was kinda neat. Especially because in the end, she did it for less than $3.

Source: http://www.ws6alert.com/index.php?ntrk=JAS

Snippet:
Quote from: ArticleWith the recession in full swing, many consumers are turning to the internet to take advantage of special offers allowing them to save hundreds of dollars. Cathy, an ordinary, modest mom from Santa Cruz, CA is one such consumer. Cathy recently discovered a clever way of combining two different teeth whitening offers from two different companies--Dazzle White Pro and Vibrant Whitening--to get one full "super" whitening, comparable to what you might attain at a local dentist for $400 or more, using nothing but free trial* offers and paying just a few dollars in shipping charges.

Oreo

Interesting Defiance, I have seen her add so many times, but never clicked on it figuring it was a hoax.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Inkidu

I use peroxide and whitening toothpastes. ;)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Caeli

I... brush my teeth regularly? O_o;
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Inkidu

You know, all that bleach cannot be good for your teeth...
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.