You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 07:49:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Male Seeking Female Teacher [Light]  (Read 368 times)

Offline RoleplayingMaleTopic starter

Male Seeking Female Teacher [Light]
« on: July 23, 2009, 09:55:08 AM »
I've been looking for a teacher/student rp, with someone to play the female teacher. The student would be a college age student (around 21-23 years of age) who's had a standing attraction to a female professor of his.

I would prefer this to be a light roleplay, on the romantic side with all the slipping around the university's system type of game.

Just PM me or reply to this thread if interested...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 03:50:33 AM by RoleplayingMale »

Re: Male Seeking Female Teacher [Light]
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 03:55:27 AM »
Student Profile

Name: Ted Kendrick
Major: History
Biography: Ted has been a student at Great Northern University for almost three years now, and is approaching his senior year. He's been a member of [female teacher's] literature class for almost a year and actually had her as a Freshman English instructor three years earlier.

He's always had a friendly relationship with his teacher, has always liked her, but only recently has begun to develop feelings on the romantic side for her...

[I placed the separate post in order to keep my character bio separate from the proposal for the RP].
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 04:02:39 AM by RoleplayingMale »

Offline JennC

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • Seduction - Finding and releasing latent desires
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 12:09:48 PM »

I am new to the board but would like to give this a try with you. I will be updating my likes/dislikes very shortly and then we can give this a whirl.

If you are interested, we can use this back story; she was his art teacher in HS and now he finds her teaching at the university. I think we can create so much sexual tension during the "think, do no touch" years."

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 04:29:49 PM »
Sounds good. Just shoot me a PM with your character profile and we can start making the final coordinations.