You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 01:17:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Repo fans  (Read 377 times)

Offline MusicNeverDiesTopic starter

Repo fans
« on: July 20, 2009, 12:56:26 AM »
Not sure if a thread on the movie has been made yet, if it has someone point me over there.

I'm just curious A) Who here is a fan?

And B) Okay, who the heck was the mother of Amber, Luigi and Pavi? Was it Marni???

Offline kylie

• Bratty Princess of Twisty, Creeping Secrets. Frilly | Fussy | Framed | Dreamy | Glam | Risky | Sporty | Rapt | Tease | Ironic | Shadowed | Struggling | Whispery | Bespelled
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Darkly sweet femme for rich & insidious scenarios.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Repo fans
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 03:37:12 PM »

It came up a couple times in the Games Wanted boards.  (Or was that you?  I don't recall.)  Don't think one ever took off.  Or if one did, at least not more than a 1-1.

Love the movie, but I'm pretty terrible at remembering details of some fiction/celebrities if too much time passes. 

I don't believe they ever mentioned who was the mother of the three warring siblings.  I didn't get the impression that Marni switched lovers after first having any children.

Offline jeneric

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 11:31:34 PM »
It was never mentioned who their mother was. I think it was just a floozy that he hooked up with to get over Marni? Which is confusing cause all his kids are older. Anyways, great movie. Wish I could see it on stage as it was meant to be seen!

Offline Trieste

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 11:50:36 PM »
Probably some flings before he met Marni. I got the impression from the flashbacks that they lived life in the fast lane - I've always imagined that Marni got sick of the glitz and married Nathan because he was steady, normal, down to earth. She didn't want her offspring to end up like Rotti's trio of horrors.

Offline Maeven

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 08:24:22 AM »
I looked this up and it looks like their mom died when they were kids:

#  There Are No Therapists: While almost everyone in the movie is messed up to some extent (only Blind Mag seems to function on a remotely normal level), especially Nathan, the three Largo children make them all look positively healthy.
    * The Expanded Universe canon materials found on the Largo kids' My Spaces imply that Pavi and Amber might have had a chance at normality if their mother had survived their childhood... but Luigi was always like he is.