A couple of fun ideas. (Male seeking female, not sure what categories though.)

Started by Last of the Great Mikeys, July 17, 2009, 03:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last of the Great Mikeys

A couple ideas popped into my head that I thought would be fun to roleplay.

1) Obsessive receptionist.

In this one you would play my receptionist/secretary. I would be a faithfully married man. For some reason you got it in your head that you wanted me to take advantage of my authority and sexually harass you. It doesn't happen. In fact, I never seriously considered it. So, you decide to make it happen. You want to use your wiles and wit and blackmail to corrupt me and make me the authority abusing boss who uses you (and perhaps others). We can be creative on this. Perhaps you want free genital access when I have meetings, planted under my desk. Perhaps you want me to rape you, though the idea is abhorrent to me. You can invent blackmail evidence if there isn't any to be found, find it if there is. Be creative and let's have fun.

2) Creating  the Maternal Bond.

This one is pure silliness! You would play my mother (of course), while I would play your 16 year old-ish son. For whatever reason the bond between a mother and child never formed. In a last ditch effort we go to see a radical therapist who decides I need to spend 9 months in your womb...so he arranges his mad scientist buddy to make my penis large and thick enough to force it's way in there, then it would remain trapped with us joined at the hips. Much inconvenience and embarrassment ensues. Does it work? Do we end up bonded in a way beyond most mothers and sons? Or do we just hate each other by the end? Perhaps we become addicted to each other sexually.

If either of these ideas catch your interest let me know and we can discuss what to do and where to go with it.