You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 02:32:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Space Erotica  (Read 521 times)

Offline AndreaMomTopic starter

Space Erotica
« on: July 14, 2009, 12:31:10 AM »
Hello Everyone!

I'm currently on a big sci-fi kick at the moment and am seeking intelligent, detailed FEMALES ONLY (and I mean ACTUAL ONES) to play in some kind of sci-fi setting . . . I'm wide open as far as actual plot devices go, but here's a few elements that I definitely want to try out . . .all pairings are dominant / submissive & I'm willing to be either depending on my partner

I would like that the characters have a distinct seperation between them in either age or rank, or both . . . I would play either the younger or older role, again depending on my partner a few ideas include:

First Contact: Miliary: Think Aliens . . . could include life-threatening scenarios or not . . but hot chicks with badass pulse rifles are hot, no?

Dark, gritty, urban.  Dealers, Assassins, cyborgs, etc. Limitless possibilities.  Could include Elves, cybermages, etc. fun fun!

Star Wars: Yeah okay, shut up . . . We all know that green chick with the things on her head was way hot . . . Perhaps girl-on-girl jedi mistress/apprentice . . .Mara Jade, people!

Day in the life on the USS Whatever: Two crew members, perhaps ensign/superior officer, or maybe from two different departments, potentially non-con.  Tons of sexual tension here.

Please, please please please PLEASE PM me . . . let's talk. I'm like dying to do this :)