You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:58:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Haunted Mansion Escape! [Interest Check] [UN]  (Read 1163 times)

Offline jasmine06

Re: The Haunted Mansion Escape! [Interest Check] [UN]
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2009, 10:07:50 AM »
hi, if this is still open and you don't mind a new person, I'd be interested.
J x

Offline RisaTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2009, 10:42:07 PM »
Alright. So just to give you guys a heads-up...my mother had a fit today. And when she has a fit, it never turns out good. To make a long story short, this means that I won't be using the interwebz as much as I have been (she's given me a one-hour time limit...). So until she blows off her steam, I don't think there's much I can do for the idea at the moment, so I'm going to have to place this roleplay on hold for a while.

Again, sorry about this!

Offline CrimsonxKisses

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2009, 08:03:41 PM »
Alright. So just to give you guys a heads-up...my mother had a fit today. And when she has a fit, it never turns out good. To make a long story short, this means that I won't be using the interwebz as much as I have been (she's given me a one-hour time limit...). So until she blows off her steam, I don't think there's much I can do for the idea at the moment, so I'm going to have to place this roleplay on hold for a while.

Real life situations come before roleplay, love; I'm sure everyone else agrees with that! If waiting is what it takes, then it's really the least I can do. If the want to participate is that great, I'm sure I won't be the only one. :-)

Again, sorry about this!

Take that back, because there's no need to apologize! :P