You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:52:38 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Office Play F/F looking for dominate female  (Read 380 times)

Offline AragemTopic starter

Office Play F/F looking for dominate female
« on: July 12, 2009, 12:12:42 PM »
One of my personal fantasy involves a sensual play in the office.  With tight business dresses, dark high heels, and a strong beautiful woman who isn't afraid to reach out and take what she wants, even if that includes a lovely hapless coffee girl. 

It would definately be a sort of blackmail situation where the boss is holding the girl's future career over her head while she steal sexual favors from the girl.  It would start out small, like strokes and caresses as the girl is serving coffee and builds up to girl hiding under the desk licking the boss off during a meeting or interview. 

The girl becomes a sort of pet that the boss lay claims to, making her wear a choker that marks her as belonging to someone, spending nights at the boss's place, and even going with her on "business trips". 

Read my ons and offs to see what my limits are.  I'm pretty open and I will say no to toilet play.  If it goes in the toilet, then it stays out of the bedroom.