You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:53:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: One-on-ones again! Update Mar 18..new ideas. ( 7 )  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Mia SaisyuTopic starter

One-on-ones again! Update Mar 18..new ideas. ( 7 )
« on: March 02, 2006, 01:58:07 AM »
---
Name : Exploration
Scenaro: A young girl, in love with a man, deeply heterosexual - has one of her girlfriends over for the night. Little did she know, that girl had a *huge* crush on her, and insists on showing her that love with a woman is far better than that with a guy - going to extremes she'd never thought imaginable.
Setting : Modern
Requirements : Any

----
Card Battles :
Scenario : Two females participate in a yu-gi-oh like duel - cards are played - though every card is a tentacle monster, or some sort of creature(s) with a sexual based attack. First one to climax loses
Requirements : Any
Other Info : Uses a 1d100 system as well. Each player initialy starts with 200 SHP ( sex HP ). Both players roll 1d100, the highest number wins, and the difference is taken off.
Ex : Player 1 - rolls 80
     Player 2 - rolls 30

Player 2 : 50 damage
---

**update ** New

Name - Viper RSR-2
Scenario - my character is pressed into the world of "viper"-esque hentai characters..tentacle monsters, odd devices, and gratuitous sex. Character is a closet pervert who is "sucked into" a video game..Any loss in a battle results in..naughty consequences
Requirements - Familiarity with the viper games, a taste for the same general ideas. A d100 system in which you relay the difficulty of the task, and my character has to beat a certain roll number to complete it..whether it be avoiding a monster claw attack..or stopping herself from "letting go"...
Setting : Varies

--
**update** New

Name : Secret Lessons
Scenario : A young woman's family hires a private tutor to help her with her lessons..but the teacher turns out to be a past sex offender, making up sexual rules and other obscene things for failing her homework and questions..and getting all in all, rather..personal
Requirements - Female teacher
Setting : Modern
---
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 01:18:51 AM by Mia Saisyu »

Offline Xerial

Re: Many, Many game ideas. 1-on-1 again!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 02:08:23 AM »
Intriguing ideas, all, though I don't know I'd be able to do most justice... I think I could do the train one, I've tried the multi-person play before, though lost the partner... but the Princess Lost one escpecially interests me, that is, if you'd have me...  ;D

Offline GoldenChild

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 02:14:21 AM »
If you want... the Abandoned Radiation Plant sounds very interesting in my book... ;)

Offline Tom

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 06:42:11 AM »
"Moving up in the Ranks" or "Sexed Strip Poker sounds fun". I'm open for either post or e-mail based play. These or any other scenarios we'd like to try.

Offline Strife

Re: 1 on 1 ideas - *updated again *4 left
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 05:13:30 PM »
I'm up for trying a spot of multi-tasking, Sleazy Train up for dibs?  :P

Offline PhoenixBlaze

Re: 1 on 1 ideas - *updated yet again *3 left
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 08:54:40 AM »
I absolutely love the yu gi oh idea, I am game for that, if it isn't taken, having played yu gi oh some myself in the past.  ;)

Re: 1 on 1 ideas * update mar 12th * 5 left
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2006, 04:07:38 PM »
I do believe it is time for a bump for this child. ^_^

Re: One-on-ones again! Update Mar 18..new ideas. ( 7 )
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2006, 07:16:45 PM »
Worth a bump for the update. ^_^;