You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 01:04:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: FOX never ceases to amaze me  (Read 2063 times)

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: FOX never ceases to amaze me
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2009, 09:59:33 PM »
The Picts are extinct. :) So no luck there.

And by 'more likely', I mean the difference between finding a snowflake on the sun, and finding one in Florida in August.    8-)

;D

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2009, 01:12:13 AM »
Let's see.. I'm (mostly) white and my family has been in the southern united states for over 250 odd years.

I DEFINITELY don't have 'purity' in my make up. There are branches in my family tree that aren't what are on the family bible's tree and I know that I am a mutt. I try not to snicker too hard at folks going on about 'purity'

Offline best

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2009, 06:43:44 PM »
To be honest I find Keith Olberman and Rachel Maddow as revolting, if not more revolting, than the people at Fox.

Their blatant left wing bias is fine because I don't think they claim to be neutral. What pisses me off most are people who complain about the bias of Fox News and then go and watch the retards at MSNBC blindly bash the right wing. These people seem to be able to ignore their hypocrisy and that fact is really what's worst about America, or at least the very democratic northeast, right now.

Offline Jude

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2009, 11:18:08 AM »
You said it yourself in your own post what the difference is.  Fox's entire network is incredibly right-wing and only a few of the commentators/programs will admit to having a right-wing agenda.  On the other hand, MSNBC's left wing commentators don't attempt to hide their liberal leanings.  It is true that there are more liberals on MSNBC than anything else, they're definitely slanted, but I think the normal newspeople are more fair than the newspeople on fox.