You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 01:10:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Modern SL in France, involving sadist-cult mid-late-1700s estate  (Read 714 times)

Offline calixazhureTopic starter

Nicquele Colisse d'Eglantine awakes in a room, appearing as an attic yet kept dusted though furniture, boxes, etc are unorganised in the room. Her host.. (you choose name & appearance, although preferably male) is.. ? (erotically, a vampire?) .. you choose.

due to nature of estate, would list in heavy. up for anything. looking for player to be original and very creative. i prefer not to know the nature of your character nor the intentions of your character until pieces are revealed through story-play. this is somewhat player-submissive rather than character-submissive.. with myself being the submissive one to what you have in mind for the story based on the background, nature, demeanor, personality, occupation, etc of your character. i would rather move through the storyline based on each others' posts than discuss via PMs, however, I am open to questions or non-sl talk via PMs.

Portrait of Nicquele will be uploaded as my profile pic, as soon as I obtain artists' permission.

Other questions, comments regarding storyline, please PM!

NPCs might be necessary (ie: maid, butler, guests, etc). I can provide a previous version of this SL for aid in idea.

If interest is high, a submission of your characters' bio (description of apperance) may be required for me to choose as this story is best done one-on-one.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 06:03:40 PM by calixazhure »