You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:01:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Detachable Penis  (Read 1583 times)

Offline grdellTopic starter

Detachable Penis
« on: July 06, 2009, 01:07:03 PM »
I had a weird idea while recently listening to King Missile's "Detachable Penis."

A young guy (you) wakes up one morning to find his genitalia gone. Just gone. Not cut off or anything that would otherwise leave him mutilated and scarred - just flat, smooth skin from his navel all the way down between his legs. He hears a voice in his head from a supernatural entity (me) informing him that I have taken his equipment, but that it still functions perfectly and that he will still feel everything done with it. During the following days, he is treated to psychic visions of where his penis has gone, who it has been given to, and what they're doing with it - all the while he feels everything perfectly.

Admittedly, this idea is little more than an excuse for successive scenes of sex with a disembodied penis. Knowing this up front, any takers? PM me. Maybe even a few extra people to play individual scenes as recipient of the mysteriously still fully functional disembodied member...?

Offline Darkpoet

Re: Detachable Penis
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 02:01:34 PM »
That is certainly an interesting concept.  I don't know if I would have the time to really be the main character, at least not during this week. If you need a random side character, though, I can't really see how a disembodied penis floating around could get too dull.

Offline Murphy Sez

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 07:36:05 PM »
Good to know I'm not the only one who thought about that when I heard this song!

Will he get his penis back? Will it still be detachable?

Offline Mnemaxa

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 10:51:27 PM »
Actually owns a Japanese hentai comic of just this story. 

It was found by a trio of schoolgirls, of course.....

Offline Dim Hon

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 11:42:03 PM »
I'm interested, but my writing partners would have my skin if I took another game... *dramatic woe* Good luck finding a partner for this.

Offline Marlow

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 09:42:12 PM »
Actually owns a Japanese hentai comic of just this story. 

It was found by a trio of schoolgirls, of course.....
Haha, I was going to say the same thing. It was outrageous, but I loved it.

The ritual at the end was... something else, to say the least. >.>