Demolition Man Role-Play Idea (based on the idea of the movie)

Started by King_Furby, February 26, 2006, 02:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

Demolition Man Based Role-play!

Thats right everyone I am wanting to do a one on one role-play based on the move demolition man. Ok well I am not wanting to play any of the characters from the movie but I do want play based around the theme. Well for those of you who don't know what the concept of the movie was I will tell a little bit about it.

Demolition Man was released in 1993 and stared Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes, and Sandra Bullock. Plot line of the movie involved a cop coming out of suspended animation to stop a ruthless criminal who also was released and happened to go on a killing spree.

As for the RP I want to do, its basically the same concept but different characters. The world is basically peaceful and even the local cops are not prepaired to combat violent on any level. My character would be a convicted criminal who was released on accident when there was an explosion at the cryo lab where he was being stored. He is from the year 3025 when World War Three broke out, he was once a terrorist but was eventually hunted down and put into suspended animation. The year now is 3075 and along with him a variety of other criminals were also released.

I am mainly looking for someone to play a female character, preferring a cop or citizen who would be captured. My character is agressive, dominate, and prone to sudden bursts of violence. Role-Play would involve forced situations, sexual and non-sexual. This is a sci-fi based role-pay, but if you have seen the movie you will be fine.

On a side note I would also be willing to revese the above idea to me playing a male character who is captured. In this case I would want someone to play a female ex-con who has somehow escaped and has decided to form up a a new gang. My character would be a cop.

LOL third idea involves two ex-con's (can already know each other or not) who escape and terrorize the city.

So please either e-mail or PM me and we can talk more about the idea. I am looking for someone who is commited to a long-term role-play. Let me know which idea you are most interested in.

Email: RamMcc@aol.com

Note: I like RPing over e-mail more, but if our e-mails are not compatible we can just do it over PM.