Alice in Wonderland [EX]

Started by ShrowdedPoet, July 05, 2009, 11:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShrowdedPoet

She's falling down and down and down through the strange rabbit hole.  Things are upside down suspended in space.  Birds are swimming and fish are flying.  Everything is backwards and strange.  Where could she possibly be.  It was just a hole in the ground. 

Alice has chased the white rabbit down his hole and will now enter into a strange wonderland filled with strange things.  Alice in Wonderland rewrote into sexual erotic.  As she encounters different characters and is slightly corrupted each time. 

I need an Alice.  I will be playing all other characters.  From the White Rabbit to the crazy Queen of Hearts.  Anyone interested?
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

The Dark Raven

I'm interested in Alice in either a solo game or the group game.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Satya

This has also caught my interest..

send me a pm if you have questions and think i'm close to something you're looking for.  ;)
... and when i get that feeling, I need sexual healing...

Send me a message- I want to hear about it.. ;)

zothab

I've always thought that Alice in Wonderland had a huge amount of potential as a source of perverted dreams - even if it was created by a boring mathematician.

I'd also be kinda keen to give it a try.

PS. I notice under your offs you say "things based on books". Ahem. ;)

lacuna

I see a lot of requests for this already but if somehow none of them work out... I'd be up for trying it as well.

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot

Soren Kisamora

ShrowdedPoet

Maybe I should mention that Twisted Fairy Tales is an on.  Daylilly is in the group game.  Someone contacted me via PM about playing with me.  I am willing to do this with more than one partner, the games would be based on the same concept but would of course come out differently with each different partner.  So I will send all of yall a PM later, after Thursday cause I have a big paper due. 
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Soren Kisamora

can't wait to hear from you ^^