You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:22:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The blackmailer(s) (Strong female needed) [UN]  (Read 365 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

The blackmailer(s) (Strong female needed) [UN]
« on: July 05, 2009, 01:12:03 AM »
I have been mostly playing some degree of Dom in most my scenes. I would like to play try a scene where the woman is the dominating strong character though at some point switch could happen.

The blackmail theme is optional, if you have other plot ideas I would be happy to discuss. Here's what I came up with.

A young men 19-23 (flexible) works in a rich part of the town, taking care of lawns or pools. He along with family is in dire need of money so its very important for him to keep the job specially in this area as it pays so well. But he has a secret. Couple of years ago he served terms on theft charges. You a married sexy trophy wife (got any other character you wanna play?) somehow got a wind of it and would use that knowledge to blackmail him into having some fun.

I would even be willing to move into group roleplay if there is enough interest. Think of a group of trophy wives mid 20s to late 30s, bored, horny. They are probably neighbors and also friends. Maybe one of them start with the blackmail, share the experience with others and they either take turns sharing him or have a bit of fun together.

If you are interested then lets discuss the possibilities.

Offline kylie

• Bratty Princess of Twisty, Creeping Secrets. Frilly | Fussy | Framed | Dreamy | Glam | Risky | Sporty | Rapt | Tease | Ironic | Shadowed | Struggling | Whispery | Bespelled
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Darkly sweet femme for rich & insidious scenarios.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: The blackmailer(s) (Strong female needed) [UN]
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 04:35:02 PM »

I might be interested if it swings toward a group thing. 

Perhaps as a male victim of sorts, but with more specific kinks.  Probably some forms of BD and D/s, ideally some forced feminization or other role aspects.

Depending how it's done, the mix of trophy wife and sometime-thief could be interesting :)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 05:58:07 PM »
Not really looking for that.

Offline Oracle

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 02:40:00 PM »
So you're looking for a submissive switch, who takes full control? Correct?

By that I mean, your character would start of submissive but in the end would take dominance.

If this is the case, then I'm in.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 02:42:22 PM by Oracle »