Looking for someone to RP with...

Started by gregnovella, July 04, 2009, 10:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gregnovella

Hi I'm Greg, I'm new here...

My preference while role-playing: I prefer to play the submissive...

My sexual preference while role-playing: I like lesbian, gay, heterosexual sex...

I'm into: tentacles, snakes, nagas, lamias, hypnosis, goo people (gooboys and googirls), vore without absorption/death/digestion...

I'm not into: vore with absorption/death/digestion...

Anyway, if anyone's interested in doing a goo people RP with me, I prefer to play submissive, so I'm looking for someone to play either a gooboy or a googirl, so if anyone's interested, just message me...

The character that I will be playing is a female...

Thanks...

Here's an image of a goo person:
gregnovella's Off and Ons...

Elder Scrolls Roleplay X - is a RP forum where members can do adult themed RPs based on the Elder Scrolls games, Morrowind and Oblivion, and in saying this, this RP forum contains adult material, so only 18 years old and above are allowed, so please show you're age in the profile, otherwise you're account will be deleted...

Rockin

Does the person have to be a 'goo person?' can it be a flesh human or something? just curious

gregnovella

Quote from: Rockin on July 04, 2009, 10:44:55 PM
Does the person have to be a 'goo person?' can it be a flesh human or something? just curious

no, i want googirl, cuz you can do anything with them, their super flexible, they can grow tentacles and they shape shift, and they began invade people's bodies...

Elder Scrolls Roleplay X - is a RP forum where members can do adult themed RPs based on the Elder Scrolls games, Morrowind and Oblivion, and in saying this, this RP forum contains adult material, so only 18 years old and above are allowed, so please show you're age in the profile, otherwise you're account will be deleted...

gregnovella