You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 02:19:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a hunting partner (Star Wars)  (Read 312 times)

Offline DarilTopic starter

Looking for a hunting partner (Star Wars)
« on: July 04, 2009, 12:53:50 AM »
I'm hoping to find a (female) hunting partner for a twi'lek bounty huntress character.  I'd been thinking of linking their story to the "Space Girls" group RPG (a story in which a group of slaves band together after taking over a slaver ship -I have a former bounty huntress character there, and I was thinking this RPG could cover the life of her and her partner before things went bad and they ended up aboard that ship).  However, that's not a necessity, and this can be a completely different storyline.

Anyhow, my character here is a red skinned twi'lek bounty huntress who is good with a gun and fairly outgoing in personality.  I was hoping maybe she could be paired with a somewhat quieter character whose skills could help compliment her own (this was a bit inspired by a pair of characters on another forum).  But I'm open to suggestions, so if you're interested just post a character concept that I could look at to see how the two girls would work together.

Feel free to suggest things at this point, since it's fairly early on and a lot is still undecided.