You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:31:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: King's Harem (females wanted) [MUL][NC-H][VAN-H][UN]  (Read 460 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

King's Harem (females wanted) [MUL][NC-H][VAN-H][UN]
« on: June 26, 2009, 06:12:17 PM »
I  guess thats a wired tagging and the name is a bit misleading in a sense. I hope the description makes it clear.

The primary theme is a perverted powerful man who could either be a King or the owner of a Mega Corporation. One has to send his wife or daughter to this King to get any good favor, for him to do as he pleases. He is powerful enough to get away with it.

The reason for both VAN and NC tag is that it would depend on the women. A wife or daughter could be willing considering it having an affair with a rich, powerful man or they could be unwilling tricked or forcefully sent by the husband or father.

I would be open to consideration if you have any interesting twist for the plot. Mostly the husband characters are not present and any of the player can play the minor part if needed. I'm mostly looking for females to play the wife/daughter roles. Oh .. it could also be a female courtier or executive (based on the plot chosen) that gives herself or taken for the favor.

Lets see if anyone is interested in the game.

[I will be cool with changing the title if something better representing the title is suggested.]

Offline The Dark Raven

Re: King's Harem (females wanted) [MUL][NC-H][VAN-H][UN]
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 02:31:54 PM »
I'd be interested in playing someone's daughter (whose father, or parents, are trying to gain favor). Let me know if you'd like to see a bio.

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 02:41:17 PM »
I'm glad of your interests. If you want you can post a preliminary post here. I am planning to wait for a couple more interests before opening up threads in group forum.

I would also like to know your thoughts on the king if you have any. As far as I understand from your reply that you want it to be NC-H? Do you have any other sort of interests like NC-E ?

Offline The Dark Raven

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 04:39:20 PM »
Either or, not a big deal.  I'm gonna stick with human for me, but whatever makes you happy hun. :)

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 05:54:06 PM »
Ok. Post the profile whenever you want. Hopefully we will have other interested parties soon.

Offline Nana

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 12:21:16 AM »
I'm interested in the wife role. NC-H.

Offline jasmine06

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 08:16:41 PM »
hi, I'd be interested if you're ok with my on/offs.
Jasmine