You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 05:21:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking F... Maybe M. [MUL]  (Read 422 times)

Offline Zhu QueTopic starter

Seeking F... Maybe M. [MUL]
« on: June 24, 2009, 03:13:43 PM »
"I have slowly come up with an idea... Its like a harem, magic and fantasy based. I would like to find somebody to own the harem, as I'm not typically dominate... but I have an idea for either way.

If I am the harem mistress, in normal moments, I can be very seductive and dominate, but during intimate moments, I'd fall to the whims of whomever is called to the bedroom.

Story Idea.
The Harem mates will mostly be women and a few effeminate males. As long as they are not called on, they can travel certain parts of the large mansion and play with any of the other 'slaves'. I would love ideas to add to this. :D

This would be mostly a one on one, but If I get plenty of people who'd like to play, I might just turn it into a group thing."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 03:23:49 PM by Zhu Que »

Offline AidaLily

Re: Seeking F... Maybe M. [MUL]
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 08:23:39 PM »
I would like to be part of the harem. What are you looking for in this rp? Such as bondage, etc.

Offline ThornsofRose

Re: Seeking F... Maybe M. [MUL]
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 11:24:02 PM »
If you choose to turn this into a group game, I'd very much want to play one of the harem girls.  I'm not really good at domming (well, have no experience in it).