Suggestion: whose online in the sub-forums

Started by Reluctant Predator, May 11, 2005, 12:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reluctant Predator

Can (should?) this be done? So that way you know if somone you're playing with in a thread is there now, or so they can tell when you've left (I'm assuming you don't want to clutter up a scene with OOC such as 'bbl', etc)

Amberghylles

One of the notes to the left is an online/offline status.  Plus if you scroll down to the bottom of the main forum page, ther's a list of users active in the last 15 minutes.

Lilac

Quote from: Rau Koonago on May 11, 2005, 12:51:52 AM
Can (should?) this be done? So that way you know if somone you're playing with in a thread is there now, or so they can tell when you've left (I'm assuming you don't want to clutter up a scene with OOC such as 'bbl', etc)

Just check the Who's Online link from the main page.  Beyond that, I can't do anything without being a naughty, naughty webmistress.

Reluctant Predator

Thanks for the tip about the 'offline/online' icon, Amberghylles; that works too. :)

We all love a naughty web mistress, Lilac, but I can just check the offline/online icon.  :D

Amberghylles

Glad to help.  I know it's nice to be able to have some idea as to wether or not to expect a swift reply to a story post.