You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:59:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some half baked NC ideas  (Read 450 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

Some half baked NC ideas
« on: June 21, 2009, 12:23:43 PM »
This stories are in a bit of darker NC situations. Mostly plots on powerful or rich woman, girls. I am generally not into too much violence, captured, used, humiliated and such sort. She could even ends up liking it .... thats a distinct possibility.

Price for Help
An elven queen went to meet this barbarian warrior race to help her in the upcoming battle. This warrior race could be humans like Vikings hulking, powerful and loves war or some monstrous like Orc or some new original race we come up with, depends on the partner mostly.

Upto reaching the king/leader is too taken by the beauty of the queen and soon the queen's entourage is captured and the queen is forcibly taken by the king. I'm also thinking of public sex in front of his court, generals or even servants. She would also probably be shared with others. I'm still light on exactly how it would play out. PM me if interested we can hash out the details there.

Overpowered Amazon
A group/single of amazon ambushed and one amazon was captured (other killed or managed to escpate) by a group of warriors (which race to defeat the amazons?). Everyone of the group is quite taken with her and they decided to share her. Very interested to see a very powerful amazon taken and broken.

It could move to the village or actually start mostly at the village like she was taken straight there and there she could be forced to public humiliation among other things.

Taken by the bodyguard **
A queen, senator, president/vice president (female) .. of whatever country crashed her personal plane in some remote island killing everyone except one of her new bodyguard. Much to her dismay after finding her alone at his mercy, the bodyguard decided to take full advantage of the situation.

It would be very naughty if her personal luggage contains at least some sex toys :) ..
I just came up with this when writing this thread. Would be very interested to play this one.

This is a preliminary sketch of some of the scene that came to my mind. I plan to add new scene and details. If you are interested in any of the scene or similar plots, PM me to discuss details.
I am also quite flexible in trying out all sorts of kinks for these plays, just not really interested in too much violence or blood.

Do not post in this thread please rather PM me.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 07:16:04 PM by rahatngt »

Offline Svetlana

Re: Some half baked NC ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 06:07:31 PM »
I would be interested in "Taken by the Bodyguard" PM me if it is still open