You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 24, 2017, 02:18:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Enter the World of the Supernatural [Unavailable][MUL][M/M]  (Read 4525 times)

Offline TachiTopic starter

Tachi's Ideas and More

Current Craving: Sam and Dean Winchester!!!

Pet Peeve: Sentence fluency is a big thing for me! I don't want to have to re-read a sentence over and over just to understand it. I also don't like partners who repeat themselves over and over within the same paragraph. Secondly, if you choose to play an fandom character, PLEASE keep them in character! I don't want to read about a normally stoic killer crying like a baby because someone was mean to him. DON'T DO IT! If you can't stay in character then pick something else.

PAIRINGS: M/M ONLY!

As a Roleplayer

Don't be afraid to come with me with ideas. If I'm not interested in the game I'll tell you out right and may suggest something else. I can also be either dominant or submissive. Please be sure to to write at least 3 bulky paragraphs. Anything less shows a lack of effort.

Note: I'd prefer for suggestions to be sent in PMs.

I've changed things to where I'm only posting the ideas/characters I'm interested in.

HIDDEN ideas are ones I'm not that into at the moment but I don't want to get rid of them.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 12:11:08 AM by Tachi »

Desired Games
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 12:54:31 AM »
Anime/Cartoon

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Series: Inuyasha
Title: Demon Aristocracy
My Character: OC: Tsuyoni
Your Character: Sesshoumaru

Yokai is the name that's been given to the set of instincts within each demon. Warning them of danger, teaching them; the truest representation of their primal selves. It's not a voice but a feeling that speaks without words. It's this Yokai that decides who their mate is, the one most suited to that demon, who will balance them out. The easiest way to tell is by scent. To a demon, their mate will smell incredibly alluring, impossible to ignore. The problem is that not everyone finds their mate right away, or at all, and the demon aristocracy has decided to push for Lord Sesshoumaru to find his mate. 400 years has been long enough and the Lord of the West should not stand alone.

It's all a rather irritating debacle for Sesshoumaru, but there's no way to turn them down without insult, not to mention his mother is all for it. There will be a party to celebrate his 400th birthday, but no one is fooled by this, all know the real reason is to gather as many mature suitors as possible in hopes of him finding a mate. There's always the chance of enticing his Yokai into choosing them, so those looking for power see this as an excellent opportunity to win his favor.

Tsuyoni is from the Southern lands, from a noble Dai-Inu family, which makes him a very desirable candidate. His lack of interest in politics and power might be a problem, but he and his bloodline are strong. There aren't many Dai-Inus left in the world and their joining would keep that line going. You can't choose your mate though, and so he doesn't expect anything to come of this party. He will soon find out he's wrong and Sesshoumaru will be reminded that stubborn dogs do not easily submit.

Warnings: Some D/s, animalistic urges/instincts, violence, language, bloodshed, light blood play, death (not main characters), mpreg (not writing birth)

---

Series: Invader Zim
Title: Target: Irk
My Character: Alleia (OC) and Dib or Zim
Your Character: Dib or Zim

This takes place seven years after Zim's arrival on earth. The Earth's gravity, different from that on earth, has increased his height, but other than that not much has changed. He's still trying to destroy the earth with unrivaled enthusiasm and less than intelligent plans. Dib is still the Earth's sole defender, but after so many years of thwarting Zim with absolutely no recognition or thanks, he's lost his desire for it. The near death experiences, threats and near endurance of various tortures, and the general insanity is just too much.

He no longer wants to dissect Zim, and in fact he realizes he never actually wanted to kill him, even in his darkest fantasies. Having all his time consumed by stopping the green man is sapping his fascination with extraterrestrial life. There has to be more out there than one insane alien constantly failing to destroy the planet, right?

It doesn't help that his sister is a jerk and his father thinks he's insane. What's worse is that he just brought home a 'model son' exchange student and he wants Dib to show him around in hopes that the fascination for REAL science will rub off on him. What he doesn't know is that all of his questions about outer space are about to be answered. All he has to do is decide whether the earth is really worth saving.

--This plot consists of an alien posing as a young scientist, studying the planet. He is actually part of a race of scientist and healers. When he comes into contact with Zim, he realizes that the Irken is malfunctioning. The emotion suppression chip installed in his brain was inserted improperly and has been affecting both his intelligence and attention span. Disabling it allows Zim to be the Invader he really is, but with his emotions uncontrolled by the chip, he can't stop the feelings of anguish, anger, and betrayal he feels for Irk. Once he has finally destroyed this filthy planet, he'll show the tallest what happens when you mess with ZIM!

Warnings: Xenophilia, possible threesome, violence, death (not of main characters)

Books

Games

Movies/TV Shows

Series: Supernatural
Pairings: DeanxSam
OCxSam
OCxSamxDean

---

Title: All Wrapped Up With a Psychotic Little Bow
Your Character: Sam, Dean
My Character: OC, Cas
Shared Character: Hallucifer
Pairing: SamxOCxDean

Set during season 7 after Sam's soul is returned and he is deep in it with Hallucifer. Just after episode 16 and before 17.

Sam is losing it. Correction: Sam has already lost it and Dean is doing everything he can to hold the pieces together, but it's just not working. When his little brother is coherent enough he begs Dean to take him to an institution so he can be locked up. He's a liability like this, but Dean doesn't want to give up. Stubbornly and desperately he looks for someone to help, eventually coming across someone who knows someone who knows someone. It's a long shot, but hey, they'd had luck with psychics before. Gunning it, he heads for MC's house, who already had an inkling he was coming.

Draven won't magically cure Sam, but he will be able to help (no all powerful characters here). The problem is that Lucifer goes running his mouth before a bandage is put on the whole insanity thing and spills a lot of Sam's secrets. There'll be a lot of denial, guilt, avoidance but also humor and eventually acceptance. Cas will come in eventually. Also, Draven has albinism, but I have a way to work it in. I'm also willing to play Sam!

Warnings: Angst, drama, incest, humor etc.

---

Title: In The Light of The Moon
Your Character: Sam
My Character: OC (Alpha Werewolf), Cas
Either Can Play: Dean

Dick just exploded and sent Dean and Cas to purgatory, leaving Sam alone with no one. It's almost too much to take. Taking the Impala, he drives off with no idea what to do or where to go now. So much has happened that getting involved in the supernatural again is an overwhelming thought. Does he try to find a way to get Dean back from purgatory? How does one even do that? The only angel that'd be willing to help was sent there with him. Options thin and emotionally overwhelmed, Sam isn't paying as much attention as he should, so it isn't completely surprising when he hits something driving faster than he should. Cursing, he finds that it's a dog. Well, actually a wolf. Either way, he can't stand the thought of something else dying. Unfortunately, there's no 24 hour vets around here and its late. He'll have to do what he can by himself.

Faelan is the alpha werewolf. He is the only werewolf that can actually take the form of a wolf and he doesn't react to silver, nor does his eyes shine like a shifter on camera. Sam has to hit him at a high speed to do any damage. He'll recognize him from the time when he was soulless, but he doesn't kill him. While discussing the story we can decide if he stays a wolf form a while or if he reveals himself. No beast. When Dean and Cas come back there's the option of Dean joining their relationship. After a lot of fighting, denial, and some angst, of course.

Warnings: Possible incest, knotting, slight bloodplay, rough/violent sex

-+-+-+-

Series: Criminal Minds
Title: The Lies We Tell Ourselves
Character 1: Derek Morgan
Character 2: Spencer Reid

A case hits a little close to home for Morgan when a youth counselor is suspected in the disappearance and rape of several young boys. Clearly shook up by the similarities, Derek snaps at Spencer and says something he later comes to regret. They have a profile and are narrowing down the leads when suddenly Reid goes missing. He was out with an officer of the local P.D. going to question a suspect when reports come in of shots fired. The officer is dead, with clear signs of a struggle, and Reid is no where to be found. Will they track down the unsub and find Reid in time?

Original

Title: Guard Dog
My Character: Unassuming man (Geek, nerd, genius, girly boy, etc.)
Your Character: Tough guy (jock, gangster, cop, etc.)

YC is the typical, muscle bound, athletic guy that has a dangerous streak to him while MC is the exact opposite of him. No one understands why they start hanging out together, but behind closed doors MC has complete control. Psychologically he has a hold on YC (possibility of substance use or something similar being involved) and this has evolved into a sexual relationship. YC is very protective and possessive of MC, while at the same time being obediant to him.

Further plot to be developed in discussion. This is open to a wide range of characters and scenarios.

Some options:
1. Gangster and 'kept boy'.
2. Jock and geek/nerd.
3. Cop and cross-dresser.

Not Fully Formed Ideas

• OCxDean that turns into OCxDeanxSam, containing mpreg (obviously by use of magic).
  • Alpha/beta/omega
  • Criminal Minds: DerekxReid

Species Creation:

Place Inspiration:

Picture Inspiration, Places:

Picture Inspirations (Some NSFW!):
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:01:36 AM by Tachi »

Re: Enter the World of the Supernatural [Available][MUL][M/M]
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 11:08:33 AM »
Added the original RP Blood On My Hands.

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 06:04:18 PM »
Added quite a few new plots and took some away.

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 02:01:44 AM »
Added more sections, inspirations, and plots.