You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:27:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Badbabysitters burnings  (Read 547 times)

Offline badbabysitterTopic starter

Badbabysitters burnings
« on: June 16, 2009, 11:40:06 AM »
I guess I should come out and get some idea's off my chest

I'll put one here and in the group page for my sperate ideas

Meeting His Father

--- pretty high school teen's boyfriend introduces her to his horse-hung father. Guess what happens after that

Pulled Over

-- same as above with the pretty teen who gets pulled over by the police ( one guy playing two rolls) and is convinced to pay for her ticket in other ways

Offline SugarShane

Re: Badbabysitters burnings
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 01:16:14 PM »
I've been looking for an older male role and Meeting His Father sounds rather interesting.

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 02:51:34 PM »
Ideally I'd like the older male to be played by an older male, you're a couple years younger then me, lol

As well, the man should be hung and quite dominant and be cool with someone as young as 16

Offline SugarShane

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 03:02:24 PM »
Ideally I'd like the older male to be played by an older male, you're a couple years younger then me, lol

Ooops. Apologies. My bad for thinking roleplay/story telling was about playing a role something different to you  ;D

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 04:05:18 PM »
I have no problems with the roleplay aspects what so ever, its just when you find out your "older man" is younger then yourself, it does kind of take away from the magic

Offline Sol Invictus

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 11:07:05 AM »
I am very interested in both of your ideas.  I particularly enjoy the first one.  The idea of taking/seducing someone else's woman is always a guaranteed turn on.