News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Multiple Ideas--Seeking male??[MUL]

Started by OneOfAKiind, June 14, 2009, 11:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneOfAKiind

I like strong dominant type males mostly

please PM me if you're interested, i don't really check this thread..

Vampires: I love vampire scenarios--I would play a human, but being turned is also an option. Inspirations from Anita Blake vampire executioner novels to True Blood or Interview with the Vampire, etc. Modern settings. I might have a plot in mind but I'm up for anything. I'm thinking romance and drama.

Angels & Demons: I would still love to do angels and demons, or an angel and human or a demon and a human. I like fallen angels a lot. This could be worked in a few different angles and I would love to try it out. This would hopefully be a romance too.

Good girl/Bad Boy: Any sort of story line would go with this I guess.

Kidnap/NC: Something along the lines of my character being taken and used. Romance could develop or not.

Or a combination of the above...

I am also really open to other ideas, PLEASE throw some at me - I am not that good at thinking of plots, I like when things just develop. if anyone is interested please PM me!
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Sir Haley

OneOfAKind,

I'm intrigued by the Secretary aspect of one.  Pm me!
Sir Haley the Courageous

Ons and Offs

Absences and Apologies Updated 12/26/16

My Introduction

upanddown4life

The "movies" idea is kind of vague but has boundless potential. If you want to flesh it out, PM me.

OneOfAKiind

XD
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

OneOfAKiind

This is back open and I added new ideas!!!
*puppy eyes*

upanddown4life

TheVillain

A variation of the Vampires idea-

A modern day neophyte witch has attempted to summon a demon to further her magical abilities accidentally summons a sort of vampiric version of an Incubus instead. The demon, who feeds on the life force of women through sex, quickly dominates and feeds off of her- escaping during the feeding-induced coma. When she wakes up she discovers that while she was in her coma he's fed off of at least a dozen other women, putting them into similar comas that seem to be getting longer as he gains strength. Taunting her over an established psychic link, she quickly has to make a choice regarding what she's going to do about the Incubus- and the only chance she has at regaining control could mean agreeing to be his breeding mare for eternity.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Urbanzorro

Hello, I'd be very interested in role playing you, I'm in the process of sending you a private message.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

OneOfAKiind

Wolfrin

If your up for anything vampire...
But I need to say I am a girl, but I like and prefer to play males.
Pm me if you're interest and we can talk about on/off etc.

OneOfAKiind

*nudges* still open for the most part!
new ideas

OneOfAKiind

OneOfAKiind

new ideas

gnoah

I would love to do an angel demon RP, what were you thinking?

OneOfAKiind

OneOfAKiind

Jecht

I like the idea of a fallen angel or something like that. I'll PM you and we can think of a good idea
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

OneOfAKiind

Back after a long absence; tentatively ready to try RolePlaying again. My mom has MS and is in and out of the hospital these days and we're in the middle of trying to sell our house and move so responding and/or posting may be slow but I'd really like to get back into this.