You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 01:36:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pair of harem-y ideas  (Read 471 times)

Offline DreadDTopic starter

Pair of harem-y ideas
« on: June 13, 2009, 01:29:42 AM »
Currently looking for male 'main characters' to run though these troubles.  Player may be of any gender, but definitely looking for male characters for these:

A Prince's Problem: A fantasy game of temptation and troubles:

His life up until now has been quite pleasant, quite warm.  He was raised well, raised wealthy, the heir apparent to his kingdom, his family.  As he came of age (18 for purposes of this story), though, a prophecy was handed down.  The next woman he loosed his seed into would be his wife and the queen of the land when his time came.  This caused quite a stir, and arrangements for a marriage began to be put in order immediately.  In the meanwhile he was to be handled... Carefully, a special tutor was brought in, and an awkward period for him began.  How would he manage the situation, when some of the women around him knew that they had the potential to become royalty with some very... Careful persuasion.

Invigorating Adventure: A mix of science fiction and fantasy for a random romp in the future.  Maybe a BESM game.

The idea at the moment is rather loosely developed.  I picked up SRT: DG Saga recently, and while the game is... Eh... Decent but a little cheesy.  That aside, the idea of a character adventuring around in a troubled future with magic and other elements of that nature running about while running into (amongst other things) attractive women kind of amuses me on some level.  Setting details I think are best worked out between myself, and whoever I end up running this with, but it should be a blend of adventure-work and, well...  Dating, romance, or other things, depending on the attitude of the player and who he decides to... Run into.

Could be fun to run in BESM depending on how things are done.

PM/Respond any and all who are interested ^_^
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 11:56:54 PM by DreadD »

Offline The Dark Raven

Re: Returning Ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 03:16:26 PM »
I'm interested in the first :-)

Re: Returning Ideas
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 02:40:15 AM »
I've sent you a PM so we can talk details ^_^

Re: Pair of harem-y ideas
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 11:57:20 PM »
Adjustment of intent done.

Online Doomsday

Re: Pair of harem-y ideas
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 01:36:11 AM »
Question: Are you merely trying to act as a sort of DM for these, if you're seeking a main male to play them? I'd be interested in the Prince one, if day hasn't gobbled it up yet.